No announcement yet.

Whats more important to you: Boxing or Music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    I've watched boxing since I was a kid basically, some of my greatest heroes are boxers. It's a sport that entertained me like few others have, with legendary struggles between valiant warriors. There is no question that boxing has a special place in my heart, but brutality has been a terrible force throughout human history. Think of all the death and waste that has been associated with fighting, all of the loss and pain.

Then think about music, and how it feels when you play it or hear it. Think about all of those songs for every occasion, the songs that made you laugh and the ones that made you pump your fist in the air. Think about those soft tones that serenaded you with your lover or the ballads that brought you to tears. Music builds and expands the human conscious to a higher level, so the choice is so complete that to entertain the choice isn't a choice at all, indeed, it becomes absurd.

The violence in boxing may be controlled, but it's still an acknowledgement that some think this is the only way to arrive at a conclusion.
    Nice one.

Comment

1. Boxing........................................
      2. Women
      3. Music
      4. Food/Cooking
      5. Cinema

Comment

not even in the same galaxy!!!!!!

boxing can F**K right off!!!!!!!!! music is 10 times more important. i listen to rock & metal. I BET EVERYONE WHO SAYS THEY PICK BOXING OVER MUSIC DOES NOT LISTEN TO ROCK OR METAL.....probably listen to rap or hip hop

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          boxing can F**K right off!!!!!!!!! music is 10 times more important. i listen to rock & metal. I BET EVERYONE WHO SAYS THEY PICK BOXING OVER MUSIC DOES NOT LISTEN TO ROCK OR METAL.....probably listen to rap or hip hop
          Damn, yer right. I can't picture my life without fkn SLAYER!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            1. Boxing........................................
            2. Women
            3. Music
            4. Food/Cooking
            5. Cinema

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            the one who pick boxing can read music notes...

Comment

If I go 2-3 days without music, I go crazy.

I can wait for 2-3 months to watch a worthy fight. The amount of quality good match ups is minimal, and I have gotten so used to this that I have adapted myself to waiting for a long time before watching a real good quality fight between two good fighters.

I need to listen to music. While one person needs a cigarette to calm there nerves or ease their stress, I use music. I also work out multiple times a week and have to listen to my iPod or else I feel something's missing.

Now if you ask me something like Boxing vs Movies, or Boxing vs Gaming[PS3], I say boxing hands down.

Comment

BTW, does anybody else watch Boxing every single day? I literally watch Boxing matches, documentaries, training/sparring footage, interviews, etc. every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  BTW, does anybody else watch Boxing every single day? I literally watch Boxing matches, documentaries, training/sparring footage, interviews, etc. every single day.
                  Yes. While listening to my groove shark playlists

Comment

I hardly listen to music anymore, so you can keep that *****. When I was young music was my like my life! But as you get older it becomes less and less important. Skinny jean wearing ****'s taking over the game anyways.

Comment

Music it is ingrained in my daily life boxing is not.

Comment

Working...
                      X