Has Tyson ever commented on Kevin Rooney in recent times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Tyson ever commented on Kevin Rooney in recent times

Honest question.

I've heard Tyson make comments on his past with King, Cus and others, but I've not heard any comments made by him regarding his relationship with Rooney.

Anybody hear anything of note in recent times?

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
    Honest question.

I've heard Tyson make comments on his past with King, Cus and others, but I've not heard any comments made by him regarding his relationship with Rooney.

Anybody hear anything of note in recent times?
    not that I know of, he's talked about pretty much everybody else and has even said a few things about cus that were not the old 'he was perfect and brilliant in every way' stuff of old, but I've never heard him say anything about Rooney. Perhaps its because its the one relationship where he really knows he was a complete bigheaded and selfish dick and ****ed over a guy that had only ever done his best for him.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      not that I know of, he's talked about pretty much everybody else and has even said a few things about cus that were not the old 'he was perfect and brilliant in every way' stuff of old, but I've never heard him say anything about Rooney. Perhaps its because its the one relationship where he really knows he was a complete bigheaded and selfish dick and ****ed over a guy that had only ever done his best for him.
      Thanks man, your thread caused me to create this one. Rooney seems to be the big question mark as far as Tyson spilling on his past.

You know what, you're probably right about the situation (unless someone else here has something to say about it). Damn shame too.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
        Thanks man, your thread caused me to create this one. Rooney seems to be the big question mark as far as Tyson spilling on his past.

You know what, you're probably right about the situation (unless someone else here has something to say about it). Damn shame too.
        well unless tyson or rooney themselves spill the beans its a case of Givens saying "hey hunny ... kevin is getting 10% of your purse ... why don't you sack him and hire some clown for half the cost and then we can pocket the difference?" to which Mike to his eternal shame and ruin said ... "Okay"

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          well unless tyson or rooney themselves spill the beans its a case of Givens saying "hey hunny ... kevin is getting 10% of your purse ... why don't you sack him and hire some clown for half the cost and then we can pocket the difference?" to which Mike to his eternal shame and ruin said ... "Okay"
          ololololol

Comment

surprisingly no, I for one believe Tyson owe's him an apology.

Comment

Working...
            X