Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of the transformer girls Megan vs Rosie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
    Rosie has an amazing ass, but Megan Fox is one of the very few women on this earth who I wouldn't mind that they have small ass/****.

Not only that but I have a psycho fetish. Megan all day.
    just out of curiosity, what is it that makes her so appealing to you?

Comment

out with the old...

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ighlight=megan

Its ok bro im cool with it. I take Megan Fox. Rosie is ok but I dunno what Bay was thinking matching Rosie with Shia. In the movie Rosie is taller than Shia. Megan and Shia was definitely a better chemistry IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Old Megan Fox x10000
          i agree. i hate all the plastic surgery she has done to her self.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

Its ok bro im cool with it. I take Megan Fox. Rosie is ok but I dunno what Bay was thinking matching Rosie with Shia. In the movie Rosie is taller than Shia. Megan and Shia was definitely a better chemistry IMO.

its cool man, valid points... whatever works

Comment

There's just something about Rosie. She's gorgeous.

Comment

I didn't see your thread but after seeing the movie yesterday I couldn't help but create this thread. Rosie is so much hotter, I could care less how tall she is, I don't feel threatened by a woman no matter how tall she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  I didn't see your thread but after seeing the movie yesterday I couldn't help but create this thread. Rosie is so much hotter, I could care less how tall she is, I don't feel threatened by a woman no matter how tall she is.
                  Maybe im just jealous of Shia. Rosie is hot too dont get me wrong. Dayum I should have click the Shia sold his soul button..
                  Last edited by Outworn; 07-02-2011, 01:24 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

rosie is cute but i would gladly sell not only my soul but also take a thousand souls with me to hell for a night with megan

Comment

Maybe im just jealous of Shia. Rosie is hot too dont get me wrong. Dayum I should have click the Shia soul his soul button..
                      He definitely bargained away something to bang two of the hottest women alive.

Originally posted by biancafmendoza View Post
                      rosie is cute but i would gladly sell not only my soul but also take a thousand souls with me to hell for a night with megan
                      I wouldn't give up my soul for anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X