Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tim bradley finally leaves that knobhead joel diaz and rios fight back on!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tim bradley finally leaves that knobhead joel diaz and rios fight back on!!!!!!

deleted....
    Last edited by GGGroupies; 08-06-2016, 06:27 PM.

Teddy Atlas????? Damn it, Tim, no!

Comment

Originally posted by 887
      teddy is as old school as they get!!!!!

he's got that tough NY street swag, he will whip that boy into shape in no time!!!!!
      Teddy Atlas sucks.

Comment

how about Anne Wolf?

Comment

Thus is a shocker, tim is nearing the peak of his career and been in some brutal wars, he and joel diaz seemed like family, maybe tim is trying to revive his career by fighting more defense now, i am also shocked that teddy atlas name is mentioned, teddy doesnt travel to train that would force tim to go to new york to train, unless teddy changed his stance on that

Comment

Wonder what the problem was with Joel Diaz. Seems like Diaz had some serious concerns on Bradley's long term health not that long ago. Wonder if that came up again or if this change is unrelated. Bradley definitely gonna be Melrick Tayloring it around once he's out of the game (imo). Takes too many shots for his own good.

Don't think Atlas is a good choice for him, but its an entertaining choice cuz Atlas is always TV friendly even when he's talking about sand castles & other nutty ****. He should probably go get with Floyd Sr or Jeff & learn some better defense.

Comment

That's actually kinda sad, Bradley and Diaz were a good combo and seemed pretty close, would be interesting to know what caused them to part ways if true.

Comment

Wow that's weird. Joel is probably looking out for times health. I remember he almost cancelled the jmm fight cause Tim still wasn't all there mentally

Comment

Tim makes curious moves sometimes. Hiring his wife as manager and now this. I hope it works out well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
                    how about Anne Wolf?
                    Has Wolfe had any trainer success besides with Kirkland? I've never really thought of her as a great trainer or even a good trainer just more like Kirkland's muse so to speak. I think Bradley can do better than her.

Is there too much bad blood between Bradley & Roach over the bs decision Pacquiao fight or fights in general? Seems like Roach's name always comes up with TR signed guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X