Should we boycott Pacquiao-Algeri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    'Who's this 'we' paleface?'

Nah, wasn't gonna buy it anyway, dunno whether it's gonna be on Boxnation but if not; a will and a way.
    paleface??? what does that even mean?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      14-1 odds against a man with 0 fights at 147 and no punching power...His best win is Ruslan who's best win is Alvarado who's best win is Rios....So all this boycott talk should it not be directed at this fight?
      Just don't order the fight, why try to knock other guys from putting food dont he table? sounds like a b1tch move to me.

Why do Floyd fans always call a boycott and criticize Pacs fights?

They wanted to boycotto Pac-Cotto, Pac-Mosley, Pac-Clottey, Pac-Marquez 4, Pac-Bradley.

I remember some Flowmo saying boycott Pac Bradley because Bradley didn't do **** at 147, and didnt deserve a fight because he ducked Khan, and called it a cherry pick.

Yet Floyd fans always cry hater, its only okay for them to hate but you can;t say anything back or you are the hater.

What type of mentality do they call this?

Comment

No.

#1 Pacquaio's undercard is very good

#2 Pacquiao is not a coward who demands his opponent not use his own LEGAL gloves but instead gloves with extra padding

Comment

Should we boycott Mayweather vs Maidana because of Floyd's crying arse about the gloves?

Comment

.... go ahead?
            I know, let's make a stupid thread in response to another stupid thread... that way there's 2 times as many stupid threads here

Comment

No need to boycott, this fight will be a flop in itself.

Algeri is a cherrypick IMO.
              Last edited by Lullaby; 09-01-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                14-1 odds against a man with 0 fights at 147 and no punching power...His best win is Ruslan who's best win is Alvarado who's best win is Rios....So all this boycott talk should it not be directed at this fight?
                I somehow feel as if I am slowly pulling a white glove from my breast pocket and double smacking Algieri but honestly this fight sucks and there are way more deserving threats than him.

Just imagine if Floyd would have signed to fight Algieri..or Rios for that matter...
                He would have been the laughing stock of the boxing world.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Just don't order the fight, why try to knock other guys from putting food dont he table? sounds like a b1tch move to me.

Why do Floyd fans always call a boycott and criticize Pacs fights?

They wanted to boycotto Pac-Cotto, Pac-Mosley, Pac-Clottey, Pac-Marquez 4, Pac-Bradley.

I remember some Flowmo saying boycott Pac Bradley because Bradley didn't do **** at 147, and didnt deserve a fight because he ducked Khan, and called it a cherry pick.

Yet Floyd fans always cry hater, its only okay for them to hate but you can;t say anything back or you are the hater.

What type of mentality do they call this?
                  Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  No.

#1 Pacquaio's undercard is very good

#2 Pacquiao is not a coward who demands his opponent not use his own LEGAL gloves but instead gloves with extra padding
                  wow look at the hypocrites.....this is exactly what i am talking about

Comment

read the responses in this thread..then read the ones in the thread talking about boycotting Floyd..hilarious

Comment

Pacquiao fights are quite exciting

No it sounds like an exciting match-up

A tall Chrs Algeri would be interesting like the Margarito fight.

Also people boycotted Garcia and Salka but that drew about 800K views

Comment

Working...
                      X