Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Emotions can not be involved with reporting
    do u think broner beats pac, please say no

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
      Not if I get to him first
      Well now we're in a race then!

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      Wear a ski mask bro and just sucker punch suckback from behind and yell world star!! **** would go viral.
      Lol Nah, I'll be on my Loaded Lux ****. "I NEED HIM TO SEE ME SO HE KNOWS ITS REAL"
      http://youtu.be/94EHtvjlwX0?t=6m26s

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
      It aint that serious, and if you honestly do it you are more pathetic then ellie himself.
      I wouldn't go out of my way to do it, but seriously, if I ever see him I'd offer to spar him so I could kick his ass

Comment

I was a big fan of his videos. But dude has been saying some really dumb s!!! Lately, why doesn't he just do the interviews and keep his opinion out of it. Because his opinion is biased. Prolly gonna take his channel off my you tube. Hustle boss is where it's at

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          I promise you (everyone at NSB) if I ever see Elie Sechback, I will beat the **** out of him and record it. Even if it gives me time in jail, it will be worth it for you guys
          this is hilarious

Comment

Why does this nobody get any run around here on anything whatsoever boxing related?

I may as well start starting threads about my mailman's boxing opinions. I mean why not they're just as credible.

Comment

I stopped watching his videos but he also said donaire beat rigo

Comment

i like broner but cmon man, pacs a ****ing legend and even tho he's not primed he'd still be favored against any other fighter other than floyd or prob marquez(not sure). This guy said rios would ko pac. lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  do u think broner beats pac, please say no
                  No!!!! Broner is so caught up in himself he refuses to listen to criticism even from the man he tries to be like..did you see on all access how he talked to his corner in the Maidana fight?? thats a bad sign...he has talent but seems to be ignorant like Zab Judah

Comment

Funny thing about Elie is...Manny and Floyd fans both know he aint ****...lmfao...

Comment

He's always swinging on someone's nutt sack now it's Broner, pathetic
                      Pac man hater

Comment

Working...
                      X