Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd partying to hard before his fight with Ortiz!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
    I know he's not in camp right now because he has been down here in Atlanta throwing parties ballin something serious. Floyd's paying for the entire city to party all over town for the last two weeks he's paid for any and everybody to get in the clubs and bought all their drinks...

I got a kick out of he party last night he held for Gucci Mane getting out of jail for throwing a woman out of a moving car for not wanting to have sex with him...

I am all for a good party but I am wondering if Floyd is taking his fight with Ortiz serious at all because I don't want a Buster Douglas moment for Floyd I want to see the fight that we have all been waiting for!!!!

peace to Allen Iverson in the video!!

Comment

Floyd has been doing this for years now.
      Plus thats how he promotes his fights.

When it's time to train, you already know what he will do.

Victor Ortiz is getting knocked out sept 17th

Comment

This video is over a year old

Comment

There are so many whores, prostitutes, and call girls on that video. I wonder how much Wifebeater paid each one of those hookers.

Comment

nahhh.. its all good. you gotta party sometimes

Comment

no matter how hard he fronts as a clubber, gangster, hustler, 50's left nut whatever shit he wants to fantasize being, he'll always be a gym rat. boxing is in his blood.
              Last edited by John Barron; 07-11-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Fight is in September anyway. Serious training should start a week from now.

Comment

Floyd can take a few shots of patron on the way to the ring and he'd still school Ortiz...

Comment

Lol Pacquiao bangs prostitutes on the set of a children's movie...Floyd goes to a party and gets flak.

Comment

Floyd will work hard but party harder.

Comment

Working...
                      X