No announcement yet.

John Steward Destroys Fox News About The Common "Controversy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Steward Destroys Fox News About The Common "Controversy"

I dont want to read about how Fox News unfairly gets singled out. There is NO "news outlets" that does this kind of **** as much as Fox News.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...CH5Ee87YLo1xte

LMAO.

In the middle of watching it right now.

Comment

Thank You Jon Stewart I hope Fox News sees this

Comment

It's about damn time!

Comment

I said it before and I say it again.. Most euro's watching clips from Fox news just shake their head and say Really?

Going after Common of all rappers? He's a peace loving guy, down to earth.. Hating on this guy should be a crime against love, peace and human progress LOL

If they went after the man in my avatar that would atleast make some sense lol

When they pulled the Johnny Cash-Bush meeting that was the knock out blow...
          Last edited by Grand Champ; 05-12-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Fyuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the kind of nonsense they spew on the daily blows my mind. I got to admit they make politics interesting cause its basically comical. Like they are all trained by some master robot to follow a certain plan. When they get called out on their bs they go on loop .

Comment

Fox news are the masters of yellow journalism. They are better at it than a martinez-pacquiao-mayweather hybrid would be at boxing.

Comment

I watch Fox for the lulz.

Comment

Fox News commentators are hilarious, I mean it's so ******ed it's comedy.

Comment

Working...
                    X