Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran Propaganda debunked in less than 6 minutes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbouHamza View Post
    I respect women and men who respect themselves. A whore is no better than a ****sexual. Christians, Jews and Muslims all hate ****sexuality.
    Do believe in complete equality for women? If not, you simply don't respect women. People who hate ****sexuality hate it because they are afraid of it and they are afraid of it because they don't understand it. Ignorance is fuelled by fear.

Comment

Who cares? In America folks get executed even tho they didn't commit any crimes.How many people around the world are doing time for crimes they didn't commit?
      How many people are on death row for inordinate amounts of time? The US justice system is set up so that people who have been convicted get the right to appeal their conviction and have plenty of opportunity to fully contest the decision of the courts on both factual and constitutional grounds. Tell me somebody in the US who had their death sentence commuted to life, only to be later condemned for a more serious crime for which they were not even considered a suspect? Tell me somebody that did so following a televised confession... or somebody sentenced to death following a confession as a result of torture.

How many people do get raped and tortured around the world in prison? Why are you trying to make it look like it's only in Iran,what about the torture and rape done by foreign soldiers in Iraqi and Afghani prisons??
      When Americans were caught abusing prisoners in Abu Ghraib they were severely punished by their bosses. The reaction amongst ordinary Americans was quite rightly one of disgust. The attitude of the US government was conciliatory.

When Canada challenged Iran over the torturing to death of a Canadian citizen the attitude of Iran was one of defiance. They even absurdly attacked Canada for human rights violations committed at the G20 because only feeding someone a cheese sandwich is the moral equivalent of raping a woman to death and making a group of people stand in the rain for thirty minutes is exactly the same as opening fire with small arms into crowds of protesters.

Suggesting that human rights abuses by whatever country you are cheerleading for are OK because there are human rights abuses going on elsewhere is moral cowardice.

Well again,custody death happens every few seconds all around the world,Prison torture or murder all around the world is a common thing,don't act like it's just happening in the Middle east.I rather do my time there than for example in san quinton.
      If a prisoner dies in San Quentin there is an investigation. If a prisoner dies in Iranian jail there is a phone call to the relatives to come and pick up the corpse. If you'd rather serve time in a jail in which torture of the inmates is institutionalised over a jail in which any abuse of inmates is necessarily under cover then so be it. I would be willing to put money on it that given the choice you would choose relative civilisation.

that's not your country, that's not your business, colonialist punk.
      It's not your country or business either, rebellious American teen.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
        Do believe in complete equality for women? If not, you simply don't respect women. People who hate ****sexuality hate it because they are afraid of it and they are afraid of it because they don't understand it. Ignorance is fuelled by fear.

If i hate pedophiles is it because 'im afraid of it and don't understand it? ****sexuality is wrong, ****s hurt themselves.

I believe in equality for women, i respect them even more than men, they are our mothers and have the responsability to raise us. I despise how some men turned women into sex objects.

Comment

Originally posted by AbouHamza View Post
          If i hate pedophiles is it because 'im afraid of it and don't understand it? ****sexuality is wrong, ****s hurt themselves
          No, I'd have to presume that you had pedophiles because they abuse children - meaning you understand it very well. The fact that you compare ****sexuals to pedophiles is laughable. ****sexuality is harmless, pedophilia is abuse. What consensual adults do amongst themselves behind closed doors is of no concern to me and shouldn't be to you.

Comment

Curse Israel.

Comment

Iran is such a friendly and nice place, so is N. Korea. I bet you they give you lollipops and cotton candy for free in the streets...oh and free unicorn rides!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Iran is such a friendly and nice place, so is N. Korea. I bet you they give you lollipops and cotton candy for free in the streets...oh and free unicorn rides!!
                and a 7 day free pass so you can check out their state of the art tear gas facilities, i mean steam room and sauna

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
                  and a 7 day free pass so you can check out their state of the art tear gas facilities, i mean steam room and sauna
                  Hahaha, yea and there's so much food and fun there. It's all American propaganda and the evil hook nosed Jews making this stuff up.

I mean when I think of vacation spots, Tehran, Pyongyang, Caracas, Kabul and Baghdad come to mind.

Comment

Iran is a great place, and anybody who has been there will tell you this. It is also a lot more "free" in the western sense than alot of eastern Euro countries where you can't go anywhere without some weirdo reading a paper following you around.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Not loloipops but you will often be given tea for free in the streets by Iranis with faced full of joy.

Comment

Working...
                      X