Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers Gym was closed to the public lastweek, Because Floyd was sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd can spar all he wants, he still isnt gonna beat his case. He probably wants to be in his best shape when he hits the slammer. Alot of gang rapes happen in there from what I hear and he wont have body guards for protection anymore.

Comment

Pacfans are pretty pathetic, I make thread about Floyd maybe sparring yet it comes back to him beating up women?

Trying to have a discussion here kids,
      When your balls drop and you's are adult enough to discuss a certain topic then post in a thread of mine, Until then get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        His next opponent is fighting this month.

really?

i dont know how Katsidis will look at WW

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          really?

Probably won't have a giant head anyway

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            really?

Depends. If he's on the Pac program, like he's carrying a building block on his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Floyd can spar all he wants, he still isnt gonna beat his case. He probably wants to be in his best shape when he hits the slammer. Alot of gang rapes happen in there from what I hear and he wont have body guards for protection anymore.
              You are an all around troll and terrible poster.

Comment

RSR was just contacted by a very close inside source to “Team Mayweather” who stated, “We are in talks with Manny Pacquiao’s people and if we can work out minor issues, we can finally make this fight a reality in May or June of 2011.” This comes on the heels of Bob Arum’s recent talks that he is also trying to secure Floyd Mayweather, JR. as Manny’s next opponent and seems to back up RSR’s inside source.

With Arum recently being able to magically make a Boxing License appear for a known and convicted cheater in Antonio “Hands of Plaster” Margarito to fight earlier this month against Manny Pacquiao, he may be able to finally make this fight a reality, and if I had to wager, it will be a venue in Las Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
                  RSR was just contacted by a very close inside source to “Team Mayweather” who stated, “We are in talks with Manny Pacquiao’s people and if we can work out minor issues, we can finally make this fight a reality in May or June of 2011.” This comes on the heels of Bob Arum’s recent talks that he is also trying to secure Floyd Mayweather, JR. as Manny’s next opponent and seems to back up RSR’s inside source.

With Arum recently being able to magically make a Boxing License appear for a known and convicted cheater in Antonio “Hands of Plaster” Margarito to fight earlier this month against Manny Pacquiao, he may be able to finally make this fight a reality, and if I had to wager, it will be a venue in Las Vegas.
                  Link please...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Depends. If he's on the Pac program, like he's carrying a building block on his neck.

i hope his little war helmet still fits

i can imagine it now...Floyd with his Gladiator outfit vs Katsidis in his 300 gear

2mil buys...easy

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                      Link please...
                      http://ringsidereport.com/?p=5587

Comment

Working...
                      X