Beta-Cuck Roll Call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao the hand over his heart pose

Comment

My wife got f.ucked by a rapah... Nine months later she's a stay at home mom while I pay child support... Am I eligible for membership?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

not even a week back and bringer has his own troll.

big things baby!
        How is the rise of outdated 4chan slang finally making its way to boxingscene related to my occasional posting on the forum?

If this guy is supposed to be my troll then I consider that a poignant reflection on the lounge's deep degradation from the days of guys like MIB who actually put forth an effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Br1ng3r View Post
          Ignorant right-wing macho men have been stealing my girlfriends for years and I've loved every second of it. Best way to express anger and frustration is just whacking off to the fantasy of total defeat.

Bonus points if they're extremely foreign or have some sort of physical deformity. I'm like "DAMN, that guy looks NOTHING like me!". Pure pleasure. Rip my ******* to shreds and make me vote for Bernie Sanders . I want to see smoldering pieces of my own ass hole laying around the room.

I want to be a cum-filled crater in the ground, white imperialism a distant memory! rIP MY ****ING FACE OFF MY SKULL AND WIPE YOUR ASS WITH IT BIG BUBBA! YES! YES! HURT ME!

wtf??? LOL!!!! Never seen this guy before, but a lot of his posts are complete gold!

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            wtf??? LOL!!!! Never seen this guy before, but a lot of his posts are complete gold!

He gives speeches at a convention centre near u

Wanna buy a ticket?

Or a red nose that honks when you squeeze it?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              How is the rise of outdated 4chan slang finally making its way to boxingscene related to my occasional posting on the forum?

If this guy is supposed to be my troll then I consider that a poignant reflection on the lounge's deep degradation from the days of guys like MIB who actually put forth an effort.
              stfu. my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                stfu. my bad.
                his real posts are way worse than the troll

"I consider that a poignant reflection on the lounge's deep degradation"

lmao

Comment

Beta-cucka-****in- two maaaaaaan..........
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 05-28-2016, 12:33 AM.

Comment

The funniest part of this photo is the dude's stupid looking smile

Comment

i'd let andre ward bone my girl... if i had a girl

betamaxxxx brih

i'm sitll trying to figure out what a race cuck is. once i do i'll let andre ward do that to me as well, and check back in with an update!

Comment

Working...
                      X