Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Showtime Triple Header Championship Boxing RBR Thread 5/21/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara's class man. I don't get the hate he gets. Lara clearly won and no one looks like superman vs vanes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Say what you want but the guy is a definite step up from Willie Monroe Jr and Dominic Wade.
      He would get knocked out by Murray, Stevens and Lemieux.

Comment

• Opponents have to actually GO GET LARA, stop with wanting him to change his style so that things can be more entertaining and do what Molina did against him and GO GET HIM! Not his fault 98% of boxing can't cut the ring off

Comment

• I dont think hes getting a Canelo rematch.

Comment

• Lara fights to the level of his competition. And why is Jim Grey talking politics

Comment

• Lara has flashes of brilliance, but there's just as many moments where he looks ordinary/one-dimensional. He won the fight, but he could've looked better. This is a recurring theme with Lara.

Comment

• let's be honest, lara deserves all the low blows in the world. such a cheap fighter

Comment

• showtime avoid mentioning golovkin.....wow....this interpreter straight skipped his name....

Comment

• This phag talks schit about moving up to 160 to face GGG before the fight but only mentions Candelita after his win....what a clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                      Lara's class man. I don't get the hate he gets. Lara clearly won and no one looks like superman vs vanes.
                      His outfighting/counterpunching is my favorite boxing style, but even as a fan he's frustrating to watch.

He doesn't take the risks to win dominantly despite having the ability to do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X