No announcement yet.

Chicago: Police shoot armed 16 year old, protests held

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    -Did you live under power lines as a kid, or something?

what you think the officer is gonna do, wait for him to hold the gun sideways say brake yo self fooo! and pull the trigger, ninja please you don't even believe in what you said.
    If this was a clear kill or be killed type case, whatever... But it's funny how every pig killing ends with "I felt my life was in danger"...

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      Just pull all of the cops out of Chicago and let those apes all kill each other, who cares? It's the only solution that makes sense at this point. People complain when the cops shoot dangerous criminals, so just let the dangerous criminals run wild.
      There's too much money being made...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        If this was a clear kill or be killed type case, whatever... But it's funny how every pig killing ends with "I felt my life was in danger"...
        Funny how every negro killing ends with "he dindu nuffin! He was just robbing and shooting like a good negro s'posed to!!"

Comment

Shoot the protesters, problem solved.

Comment

Poor kid.. ****ing with the police... Looking for street cred... If he just got a part time job, he wouldn't be dead.

RIP Lil man.

Comment

Gang banging... But why is my past relevant? Anybody who works in the justice system or has been through the justice system knows the justice system doesn't work... We have pigs abusing power, courts favoring money, and jails turning potentially productive citizens into wasted potential... Anarchy? No, but an overhaul of the system? Yes
              Some people have this funny idea that the purpose of the justice system is curing you of your behavior. It isn't. The purpose is getting you off the streets before you commit more crime. That's it.

I can see if you've lived through some tragic WACO/Randy Weaver type **** where an FBI sniper killed your wife, but I kind of doubt that's the case.

Probably you just forgot street cops are average guys with jobs who would rather be somewhere else, mouthed off to them like they're rival highschoolers, and they returned the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                Some people have this funny idea that the purpose of the justice system is curing you of your behavior. It isn't. The purpose is getting you off the streets before you commit more crime. That's it.

I can see if you've lived through some tragic WACO/Randy Weaver type **** where an FBI sniper killed your wife, but I kind of doubt that's the case.

Probably you just forgot street cops are average guys with jobs who would rather be somewhere else, mouthed off to them like they're rival highschoolers, and they returned the favor.
                I agree... But therein lies the problem... Prisons are called the department of corrections and rehabilitation... They should emphasize the rehab more...

As far as cops are concerned, do you think a drug dealer wants to see a cop? How much of the violence in Mexico do you think was provoked by government intervention? How bad was the status quo before Calderon took office?

I'm not saying my city is like Mexico, but most of the time pigs are just f.ucking with ppl who really aren't doing anything...

Comment

I agree... But therein lies the problem... Prisons are called the department of corrections and rehabilitation... They should emphasize the rehab more...

As far as cops are concerned, do you think a drug dealer wants to see a cop? How much of the violence in Mexico do you think was provoked by government intervention? How bad was the status quo before Calderon took office?

I'm not saying my city is like Mexico, but most of the time pigs are just f.ucking with ppl who really aren't doing anything...
                  How do you suggest we handle drug dealers? Not some guy growing weed in his bedroom, but for example meth dealers who are basically peddling a public chemical hazard. Mexican cartels have shifted heavily towards meth production.

Maybe they don't want to see a cop but cops still have to hunt them.
                  Last edited by ////; 04-15-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    Just pull all of the cops out of Chicago and let those apes all kill each other, who cares? It's the only solution that makes sense at this point. People complain when the cops shoot dangerous criminals, so just let the dangerous criminals run wild.
                    Problem is there's decent people living in Chicago too. And if i'm not mistaken University of Chicago is like a top 5 school in the US.

Comment

Working...
                    X