Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah...is Martin Murray barred from the Monaco show?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So after the Daily Mail lied about Murray fighting Golovkin Monaco, you find them reliable for all things related to the Monaco card some reason?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
      So after the Daily Mail lied about Murray fighting Golovkin Monaco, you find them reliable for all things related to the Monaco card some reason?
      Daily mail hanging all over Murray's nuts. We'll see when Sturm announces his next fight. Hopefully it's not against that coward murray and he sits in limbo even longer

Comment

Next thing you know, he'll be begging Macklin for a fight saying he needs to build up a Golovkin fight.
        lol, guy's a joke

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
          Murray screwed his fans over, lol at them for being a fan of this guy. THat'll teach them to spend money on this duck
          This post pretty much closes the thread. Why anyone would to care spend a buck on him confuses me.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
            This post pretty much closes the thread. Why anyone would to care spend a buck on him confuses me.
            A warning to anybody traveling to any more of his fights.... don't be surprised if he pulls the same thing again.

IMO, I can't wait to see him lose and see him crawling to Golovkin for a fight, just like Geale is

Comment

Working...
            X