Collapse
No announcement yet.

jmm training program for pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Pac refuse to do random drug testing when Marquez said they can both get tested?

Comment

Monday - Dianabol
      Tuesday - Testosterone
      Wednesday - Nandrolone
      Thursday - EPO and visit his doctor to obtain a TRT exemption and get his shots.
      Friday - Winstrol
      Saturday - Trenbolone
      Sunday - Marquez is a god-fearing man, so rest, pray and drink his own urine.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Why did Pac refuse to do random drug testing when Marquez said they can both get tested?
        Manny and his fans only believe its fair if Marquez takes it by himself. Manny has already said his clean and doesn't even know what a steroid is. Stop hating on the Pacman you Flomo.

Comment

you should fetch that link where pacquiao refuses marquez's testing proposal

in the 4th, from how i remember it roach asked for testing but the fight was already a week or 2 away and there was no time so bob said forget it

pacquiao never gave a sht to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Is plyometrics conducive to mass gain given the different ideal rep ranges for hypertrophy and explosiveness? Would be good if someone knowledgeable like New England could comment but it seems like it would be difficult to achieve both in such a short space of time.

I'm a big Marquez fan and I spent a long time trying to convince myself that it was all very possible that he underwent this change using clean methods. What's hard to get your head around is not that it may, theoretically, be possible that Heredia could have achieved these results without PEDs.

What's hard to comprehend is given how much of a beast Marquez turned into, how bad must every other S&C coach in the sport be?

Most guys get softer, some guys stay pretty lean, but hardly ever do guys transform their body shape to this extent, looking far more muscular and far more ripped than they've ever looked before.

You just never see guys in this kind of shape as they move up in weight, especially not if they're in the twilight of their careers.
            It all depends on soooo many variables. Genetics, age, test levels (some people's just stay higher longer than others their age), etc, etc.

It is very possible to up test levels by foods and the correct supplementation. For instance, there have been studies that when L-arginine is given in high doses, especially through intravenous injections that it did increase HGH levels in the body. Test levels through explosive exercises (especially heavy leg work) will increase test levels. So if one never did any or very little squatting, they would increase their test levels. Will those increases be significant? That depends on the person.

Another variable is that a man who has never done much weight training... or any for that matter will produce very good gains for 4-6 months before leveling off and then having to work harder.

Gaining mass while losing fat is the harder thing though. To gain mass pretty much everyone would have to be in a calorie surplus, to lose fat a calorie deficit. Again, a beginner can and does acheive these things, even at an older age.

Plyometric exercises can build some mass, but they are more geared toward building power. I'm sure Memo combined low reps, high reps, and plyometrics to help Marquez' training.

Let's not pretend that Marquez couldn't punch before, but his nature is a pure boxer, which is more about getting hit less and he still has a very good KO ratio, so when the guy plants his feet, manny is running in and the punch is thrown all at that perfect time... a KO is probably going to happen 9 times out of 10 at least.

Comment

2 possible reasons... either Marquez really was clean or knew he wouldn't get caught. Also, it might have been a bluff... knowing that manny wasn't going to take the tests because he never has.

Comment

People are still crying and suspecting that Marquez used steroids? Man this is ridiculous, really shows the guys who have been watching boxing for a long time and the guys who started watching a few years ago. KO shots like that have been happening for ages. Marquez has always been a big puncher with exceptional skills and Pacquiao has always been wild with no regards for defense at times.

As for his appearance, well Marquez did substitute old school boxing training for newer methods in training. I don't think Memo is stupid enough to be involved in another PED scandal. Plus he's not a miracle worker, I didn't see Rios with wall knocking power in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  There's absolutely no proof of that.

The only thing we know for a fact is that JMM offered to do random drug testing as long as Pacquiao did it too. But his offer was declined for some reason.
                  ZING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    People are still crying and suspecting that Marquez used steroids? Man this is ridiculous, really shows the guys who have been watching boxing for a long time and the guys who started watching a few years ago. KO shots like that have been happening for ages. Marquez has always been a big puncher with exceptional skills and Pacquiao has always been wild with no regards for defense at times.

As for his appearance, well Marquez did substitute old school boxing training for newer methods in training. I don't think Memo is stupid enough to be involved in another PED scandal. Plus he's not a miracle worker, I didn't see Rios with wall knocking power in his last fight.
                    some people do, the truth is that PED use is absolutely EVERYWHERE in every sport. I am not suggesting one way or the other that he was on anything... I am simply giving possible ways that he got to looking the way he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      some people do, the truth is that PED use is absolutely EVERYWHERE in every sport. I am not suggesting one way or the other that he was on anything... I am simply giving possible ways that he got to looking the way he did.
                      I'm not arguing that, and you actually made very good points. I'm just speaking about the ones who label the KO shot a product of PED usage. JMM could very well be dirty, but the KO shot was legit.

Comment

Working...
                      X