No announcement yet.

why are you all so high on GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are you all so high on GGG?

can someone please help me out here. im trying to remember who in the helll GGG has faught and beaten that is noteworthy? he is probbaly the most hyped up fighter on this forum so please enlighten me.im curious why so many of you hold him up so high. fighters like Canelo and Broner seem to get thrown to the side as unproven but GGG is top of the food chain......????

He's white. He's European. He's good.

Comment

1.He has a vast amateur pedigree in which he has beaten some of the top pro's today
      2.He has OTHERWORLDY POWER, One Punch "Go night night *****!" power
      3.He has an IRON chin and can take a shot clean without flinching
      4.He is actually technically sound, due to his amateur pedigree he never throws punches off balance, cuts off the ring proficiently and gets full leverage on all of his shots.
      5.He wants to fight EVERYONE. He is hungry and wants the best.
      6.He has a badass nickname. Gennaday THE GOD OF WAR Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        1.He has a vast amateur pedigree in which he has beaten some of the top pro's today
        4.He is actually technically sound, due to his amateur pedigree he never throws punches off balance, cuts off the ring proficiently and gets full leverage on all of his shots.
        it's because people are high

Comment

so he's got the tools to destroy mf's but he hasnt faught the big names yet it seems....well im looking forward to see what kind of destruction this "god of war" leaves behind as he rises to the top..

Comment

ko some cab drivers and a couple turnip vendors and everyone is ducking you

Comment

you are my homie and all but neither of these things has been proven cause he has not fought anyone worth mentioning

Comment

Larry, what did Golovkin do to Floyd? You usually don't go this hard against a fighter without it having some connection to Mayweather.

Comment

i wont put him on my top 10 or even 20 untill he destroys a couple fighters that are worth mentioning.

Comment

Everyone says he can beat fighters from 154-168 so lets see him fight Austin Trout, Carlos Molina, or Andre Dirrell their all 154-168lbs. If he can beat anyone of those slick boxers then he is legit in my book. Until then he is another hype job just like Broner and Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X