Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rematch it is then

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
      Did Mosley really go after Floyd, though? A better finisher might have put Floyd out. I do think it would take decent skills(or a lucky shot), as Floyd looked slick enough to avoid sloppy work, hurt as he looked. I remember it going that way, anyways.

Mosley did go after Floyd but Floyd countered his attack. Floyd actually won the rest of the round and the rest of the fight after being stunned. It would be very interesting to see how Marquez looks after OST. Hopefully he'll look the same as he did when he KO'd Pac so Floyd can put all the BS away with a KO win.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Substance: How would Marquez "healthier body" make a difference in a rematch? Simple question you can't answer.
        Would you rather fight the JMM Floyd fought or the one we saw Dec. 8?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
          . "MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!
          Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Rematch it is then
          exactly .....

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
            Would you rather fight the JMM Floyd fought or the one we saw Dec. 8?

Same dude just a tad bit more intense which to me spells his doom against Floyd. The smarter Marquez went the distance but the more aggressive Marquez would get stopped!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
              Same dude just a tad bit more intense which to me spells his doom against Floyd. The smarter Marquez went the distance but the more aggressive Marquez would get stopped!!!
              in other words, you didn't watch the fight at all

Comment

Cut the BS and rematch , I will mortgage my house that Floyd wipes the floor with Juan again , MAKE IT HAPPEN !

Comment

Originally posted by boguz323 View Post
                  Wouldn't have changed the result but at least won Marquez a couple of rounds. Just the worst style match-up for Marquez.
                  Thank you for saving my time typing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    in other words, you didn't watch the fight at all
                    Which fight? Marquez got dominated for 12 rounds against Floyd and was slightly losing the brawl with Manny before he caught him. Manny was hitting him at will but getting hit while Floyd was hitting him at will without getting hit. I say make the fight May 4th. Floyd by stoppage!!! Oscar, Shane, Ortiz and Cotto are all bigger and stronger than Marquez, this will be a repeat of the last fight but this time Floyd will stop him. Honestly I would much rather see Marquez retire than go out like that.

Comment

If Floyd took this fight and beat him again, he wud get no credit

Comment

Working...
                      X