Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Deontay Wilder be Allowed to Fight with Steel Pins in His Hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the tape /hand wraps and glove padding it make little differance is his knuckles were all metal ,unless it was a bare knuckle fight ,the main thing that gives a fighter more power is the condensed wrappings and amount of tape ,along with a strong wrist which is more important than a strong hand because thats what you need to support the impact ,the hand itself isnt really doing the blow its the glove and the wrappings underneath not the knuckles .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-16-2015, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Newsflash kids, he's not the only fighter to have metal reinforcements in his hands. It's not unusual. In fact, many mma guys get them because their hands get wrecked from the small gloves.

Comment

I don't think it's an advantage at all. Maybe a disadvantage if he breaks a bone because of one.

Comment

yeh im sure having a couple these inside the bones in your hand gives any joe blow devasting KO power.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

yeh im sure having a couple these inside the bones in your hand gives any joe blow devasting KO power.
            Paulie has them too.

Comment

Doesn't Malignaggi have them? I dont see it helping him.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Doesn't Malignaggi have them? I dont see it helping him.
                That's not the point. Without them he would hit even lighter than he does.

Metal pins reinforce our bones, allowing you to hit much much harder. It's literally the whole point of getting them.

I don't think they should be allowed really.

Comment

man yall just hating for no reason at this point,,funny cause yall claime deontay isnt even that good yet u still find ways to mock him or his skills,,

funny enouhg,didnt vicous ortiz have a metal plate in stalled in his jaw and was able to fight with it after the lopez fight??

fighting with a metal plate in ur chin is not fair but u dont mention that huh,,i think morales or barerra also mentione they have a metal plate somewhere

Comment

local authorities should arrest him on the spot

wilder somehow passes thru airport metal detectors with no problem? why doesnt he have to drive to his fights???

meanwhile khan, an upstanding citizen gets stopped at customs and denied entry on numerous occassions. haymon obama, sharpoton and the ilk will do anything to keep wilder as champ and khan away from floyd

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      man yall just hating for no reason at this point,,funny cause yall claime deontay isnt even that good yet u still find ways to mock him or his skills,,

funny enouhg,didnt vicous ortiz have a metal plate in stalled in his jaw and was able to fight with it after the lopez fight??

fighting with a metal plate in ur chin is not fair but u dont mention that huh,,i think morales or barerra also mentione they have a metal plate somewhere
                      Hey leave Ruslan out of this!

Comment

Working...
                      X