Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was going through your head when you heard the Decision of Pacquiao vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was going through your head when you heard the Decision of Pacquiao vs Bradley?

At that moment, I thought it was a joke in a sort or way, Im like even the announcer just read the paper wrong, or that they wrote down the wrong winner or scores wrong.

I chuckled.

Then I felt embarrassed for Bradley, for actually believing he won. Then I saw Arum in there congratulating him...it was a mess.

Comment

When I heard Bradley give the rematch date in the post fight presser. I knew it was a set up. TR is corrupt. Arum was so damn happy for Bradley in that ring then after he was saying it was a robbery. What a load of shyt.

It was a set up for a rematch makes you wonder about past Top Rank fights.

Comment

Both of you are right, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

And I also was immediately reminded of Bradley setting a date for the rematch.

Comment

As soon as I heard "split decision" I said "holy **** they're giving it to Bradley." Then i laughed for like ten minutes.

Comment

I swear I busted a nut!

Comment

I kinda remember looking at Pacquiao, he didn't seem to be happy at all after the fight, he seemed to be kinda down or sad. But if you notice Bradley the entire time before the score cards were read, he was HAPPY, up on his teams shoulders and everything.

Comment

I laughed. I couldn't help it, the idea of Pacquiao getting robbed against Bradley was so absurd. It still is, but I'm not exactly laughing about it now.

Comment

I watched the fight with a friend and took a shower when the fight finished before the descision was made. I did not bother wait for the anouncement as I knew Manny had won. When I finished the shower my friend said "guess who won". I said I know who won Manny I don't need to guess. She told me the result and I thought she was playing games. I did not believe her until I saw the result with my own eyes.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X