Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Julian Jackson fare in the current JMW division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiiiet..

Julian goes 10-0 against these fools.

Comment

the thing with the hawk is that he proves the great boxing adage that "power is the great equaliser..."

yes, he can be outboxed silly (like graham and norris) but once he connects with that right hand if his, most of the time the one in the receiving end visits the canvas...

that being said, those who mix it up with him like the G-MAN can out-tough him since he aint got the best of chins and leaves himself open for sneaky bodyshots... however, its not really the quality of his chin that holds him back from being a really unstoppable force... he really has a limited skillset and is quite one-dimensional...

...which brings me back to the beginning of my post...

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        he'd beat them all.........then get embarrassed by Floyd
        I don't think Floyd will "embarass" Julian at JMW or MW

Comment

Someone said Vanes could outbox him...? You can't be serious right, even the limited Jackson is LEAGUES, and I mean leagues ahead of Vanes. Vanes gets brutally stopped inside 3 rounds, put it this way if Ouma and Saul Roman hurt and dropped Vanes, just imagine what Julian would do. Now, Lara, who is more skilled with his southpaw awkwardness, would cause him some problems. A fight with him and Kirkland would make Angulo-Kirkland look like child's play. I'd love to see that. I mean, who wouldn't?

Comment

I could see Julian bombing them all out.

He had some unreal power. Shame his chin didn't hold up.

The Herol Graham KO is one of the most immortal KO's in history. Reg Gutteridge's reaction was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              I could see Julian bombing them all out.

He had some unreal power. Shame his chin didn't hold up.

The Herol Graham KO is one of the most immortal KO's in history. Reg Gutteridge's reaction was priceless.
              OHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!..That's what we were worried about!! Haha, priceless.

Comment

JJ would Ko all of them... toughest being Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                  OHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!..That's what we were worried about!! Haha, priceless.
                  Haha!

Wonder if he had money on The Bomber

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    I think Vanes and Lara could outbox him,he had a ton of power he could easily go 10-0.
                    Vanes Martirosyan?

He'd possibly go 10-0

Comment

Honestly lets not make Jackson out to be an unbeatable God but in truth i think he Flattens everyone of them, Lara has the best chance and i think he gets Knocked out too

Comment

Working...
                      X