No announcement yet.

Pacquiao fight just got mentioned in an ad for the UFC on FOX premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao fight just got mentioned in an ad for the UFC on FOX premiere

I thought it was pretty cool. On a spanish radio station there was and ad playing for the Cain-vs whomever he is fighting and at end it said, "right before the Pacquiao fight starts the fighting starts on UFC on FOX."

even dana white is acknowledging the pacquiao fight and encourages fans to watch BOTH.

(watch the first few seconds)

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      even dana white is acknowledging the pacquiao fight and encourages fans to watch BOTH.

I think he did that more so they'd watch his event instead of having to choose just one.

Comment

dana white is gonna regret putting his free ufc show on the same night because alot of people are gonna watch both and there gonna see how vastly different the levels of skills are between the sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          dana white is gonna regret putting his free ufc show on the same night because alot of people are gonna watch both and there gonna see how vastly different the levels of skills are between the sports.
          For once I agree with you hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

thats some awesome behind the scenes!

Comment

Working...
            X