No announcement yet.

Brandon rios is a monster!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noy View Post
    what i'm saying is, he fights LIKE a slugger, but with no real one punch knockout power. he beats guys by wearing them down. all of his knockdowns tonight were because acosta had no conditioning and had no balance.

i have no boxing knowledge?
    I don't believe Acosta was poorly conditioned, but moreso thgat Bam Bam had a lot to do with him wearing down with hard punching, constant stalking and sheer will... BIG difference... The guy in front of him had much to do with him wearing down...

Comment

Originally posted by verdugo View Post
      if you're a fight fan, you'll love rios.
      true indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        bam bam got more heart than ortiz... but ortiz is a better athlete.
        ORTIZ is what you call a could be, while Rios actually is... Thats the difference... I don't like maybes... I know exactly what I'll get every time out from Rios... He's gonna give you your moneys worth... He knows who and what he is and I personally appreciate that...

Ortiz sometimes gives you 100 and other times (normally during times of adversity) gives you 50 or worse, he quits...

Comment

Awesome fight..also reminded me of Margarito V Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Noy View Post
            what i'm saying is, he fights LIKE a slugger, but with no real one punch knockout power. he beats guys by wearing them down. all of his knockdowns tonight were because acosta had no conditioning and had no balance.

i have no boxing knowledge?

rios defitnaly has power, your just still high from that nonito ko, son.

ohh and your a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post

ohh and your a dumbass
              big smoooth is a big justin beiber fan

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post

ohh and your a dumbass
                Exactly, he just stopped a guy that I don't think has EVER been stopped before...

Comment

Originally posted by Double A 215 View Post
                  Exactly, he just stopped a guy that I don't think has EVER been stopped before...
                  see this, women in my sig only get my dick up. this guys about to cream his pants over rios getting beaten up 70 percent of the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Double A 215 View Post
                    He's been stopped before:
                    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6195&cat=boxer

Rios is one dimensional. Yes he has heart and a good chin, but that can only take you so far.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                      see this, women in my sig only get my dick up. this guys about to cream his pants over rios getting beaten up 70 percent of the fight lol
                      I'm with you. acosta had no conditioning for a 12 rounder, and all the guy did was back up. of course rios was gonna win. put someone in there who will stay in the middle with boxing skills and rios will be forgotten in a month.

Comment

Working...
                      X