No announcement yet.

I was offended when Kellerman called Manny the "Lebron James" of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was offended when Kellerman called Manny the "Lebron James" of boxing

That was the most ridiculous comment I've heard in a long time. Pac isn't the 'Lebron James" of the sport, but more like the "Michael Jordan" of boxing.

He is the LeBron James of Boxing. They're both overhyped. but LeBron isn't as pure as a basketball player as Kobe Bryant is, and Manny isn't as pure as a Boxer as Floyd Mayweather. Max is absolutely right about his statement. The Michael Jordan of boxing is Ali or Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      He is the LeBron James of Boxing. They're both overhyped. but LeBron isn't as pure as a basketball player as Kobe Bryant is, and Manny isn't as pure as a Boxer as Floyd Mayweather. Max is absolutely right about his statement. The Michael Jordan of boxing is Ali or Sugar Ray Robinson.
      This was exactly what I was gonna say. Except for the overhyped part.

Comment

& why were you offended

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          That was the most ridiculous comment I've heard in a long time. Pac isn't the 'Lebron James" of the sport, but more like the "Michael Jordan" of boxing.
          Wow, thats not the least bit Nit Picky.

Comment

Pacquiao is not a top 15 ATG so how could he be Jordan? more like the Isiah Thomas of boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X