Military personnel come out in support of kaepernick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military personnel come out in support of kaepernick

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/08/mili...l-49ers-anthem

There have been countless takes on Colin Kaepernick’s refusal to stand during the national anthem.

Among those takes, the notion that Kaepernick’s actions disrespected the military has been argued to great lengths despite Kaepernick himself clarifying his intentions and respect for the military.

On Twitter, military personnel tweeted photos and messages in support of Kaepernick’s protest with the hashtag #VeteransForKaepernick.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Isaac wright @I_Zac33
    I don't agree with all of his points, but I'll fight to the death for his right to say it. #VeteransForKaepernick
    3:12 AM - 31 Aug 2016 · Fort Benning, GA, United States
    3,855 3,855 Retweets 8,846 8,846 likes
    I was a Black man before my service and will still be a Black man when I'm done #VeteransForKaepernick pic.twitter.com/Sjm8Laq9fB

— Dominique Thorpe (@GenuinelySpoken) August 31, 2016

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Marcus marcus_Sniffles
    4 and a half years of service with a deployment and a year long remote.@Kaepernick7 #VeteransForKaepernick
    2:47 AM - 31 Aug 2016
    1,450 1,450 Retweets 3,031 3,031 likes
    View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
    Follow
    Airbnb Papi joeOnDemand
    I serve for his right to protest.. I don't serve for Police Brutality.. #VeteransForKaepernick
    2:43 AM - 31 Aug 2016
    22,906 22,906 Retweets 34,738 34,738 likes
    View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Blake J. Stanfill @ShimmiHendrix
    My father, a Marine, served his country in Vietnam. He says "we're far from justice for all" #VeteransForKaepernick
    2:39 AM - 31 Aug 2016

What a shit thread just like you. Probably some random blm liberal cucks. I could go on twitter and find way more military personnel that don't support this Islamic blm cocksucker.

Comment

urbans....

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        What a shit thread just like you. Probably some random blm liberal cucks. I could go on twitter and find way more military personnel that don't support this Islamic blm cocksucker.

What a **** post do you support the right to free speech or not?

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        urbans....

You need to relax. Incendiary are not the sign of a relaxed man.

Comment

Of course many military people support Kapernick. They fought so he could enjoy the freedom to do what he is doing.

Comment

Kaepernick is clueless about the subject honestly.

Comment

Yea, its not like that percentage of vets that came out are the majority of vets or anything

Comment

Working...
              X