Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma got robbed, win the rematch and people will forget the first fight ever happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma got robbed, win the rematch and people will forget the first fight ever happen

Terrible stoppage Juanma was still throwing punches. But when he wins the rematch no one will ever remember the first fight happen BS stoppage that ref should be fired on the spot

Nah bro,Juanma was getting rocked.There was still alot of time left also.
    Juanma punches werent doing nothing to salido as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      Terrible stoppage Juanma was still throwing punches. But when he wins the rematch no one will ever remember the first fight happen BS stoppage that ref should be fired on the spot
      Not the best stoppage, no where near a robbery though.

Comment

You ALWAYS give the Champion the benefit of the doubt!

ALWAYS...... I'm not a ref and even I know that.

Ref should've given Juanma the option to go out on his shield.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
          Not the best stoppage, no where near a robbery though.

GTFO that is as bad of a stoppage as their could possible be. Juanma was still throwing and landing punches

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            GTFO that is as bad of a stoppage as their could possible be. Juanma was still throwing and landing punches
            While I agree with the poster above you that they should've let JuanMa go out in the blaze of glory. After JuanMa got dropped, the fight was over. Just because he landed one weak shot to Salido 12 power punches to the head and chin, doesn't mean he was still in it.

You wanna see a weak stoppage, go watch Calzaghe vs Manfredo. The punches JuanMa was taking were flush and solid.

Comment

He should have taken a knee like Berto did.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                While I agree with the poster above you that they should've let JuanMa go out in the blaze of glory. After JuanMa got dropped, the fight was over. Just because he landed one weak shot to Salido 12 power punches to the head and chin, doesn't mean he was still in it.

You wanna see a weak stoppage, go watch Calzaghe vs Manfredo. The punches JuanMa was taking were flush and solid.

Its plain and simple if the fighter is still throwing punches then you can't stop the fight no if ands or maybes. That is as bad of a stoppage as there has ever been.

LOL if it was up to you none of the Marquez Vasquez fights would of went more then 3 rounds.

Comment

Lopez was fighting on wobbly legs and was pretty much dazed since the first knockdown, which was nasty. The ref saw how much punishment he was taking and decided it was enough. Remember, it's better to stop a fight too early than to stop it too late. We are talking about a fighter's health here. More refs should look out for the fighter's safety. I've seen many fighters take unnecessary damage as a result of incompetent referees.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X