Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Mayweather All Access is like Watching An Episode Of MTV Cribs from 2002

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    There has to be something else he can show us about his life cuz it's getting boring.
    I don't think there's anything else to his life. Sometimes top athletes are like that. Makes me think he'll be around boxing one way or another forever.

I haven't watched one of his 24/7-All Access episodes in years. They're awful. I understand how they may hook first time watchers, but what kind of mental delinquent is still enthralled by a 7th series of Floyd buying a new watch? It really is lowest common denominator stuff.

That's more the networks' fault that's Floyd's though. They have the opportunity to make really interesting docs about these fighters and they produce utter **** 90% of the time. HBO seem to think artsy photography and montages are the same as interesting content, and Showtime just imitate them.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Floyd is living the hip hop dream....which was relevant and new in the early half of the 00s, now it ain't nothing.

Even top rappers are moving away from that hoodrat image and suiting it up. Floyd is stuck in a time warp and it's not entertaining, in fact it's sad seeing a man well into his 30s dress like a 16 year old "gangsta"
      How does he dress like a 16 yo gangsta? He wears brand name clothing we could never purchase

Comment

Working...
      X