No announcement yet.

MUST SEE Ward Dawson Promo Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST SEE Ward Dawson Promo Vid

Hey Guys finally back!! But for this occasion its for another channel I was couple of days ago I was told to do a promo/trailer for this fight so I got straight to work with help of Fight Camp 360 and Road to Ward Dawson It made this video slightly easier to make the hardest part was making the two sound exciting and interesting LOL I must say while looking for audio this guys are the least enthusiastic bunch in boxing right now which this was made really hard the audio came from the mini boring face off they had and the second audio came from countdown De la hoya Trinidad I know LOL random. This video is inspired by the Transformers 3 Trailer good trailer if you haven't seen but my opinion crappy movie.Hope yall enjoy the video and always feedback is appreciated
    Youtube
    /watch?v=GoeSJQWeQco

Originally posted by MikeHancho2106 View Post
    Hey Guys finally back!! But for this occasion its for another channel I was couple of days ago I was told to do a promo/trailer for this fight so I got straight to work with help of Fight Camp 360 and Road to Ward Dawson It made this video slightly easier to make the hardest part was making the two sound exciting and interesting LOL I must say while looking for audio this guys are the least enthusiastic bunch in boxing right now which this was made really hard the audio came from the mini boring face off they had and the second audio came from countdown De la hoya Trinidad I know LOL random. This video is inspired by the Transformers 3 Trailer good trailer if you haven't seen but my opinion crappy movie.Hope yall enjoy the video and always feedback is appreciated
    Youtube
    /watch?v=GoeSJQWeQco
    Where is the video?????

Comment

i cant post links sorry just copy and paste /watch?v=GoeSJQWeQco on youtube

Comment

WTF no VIDEO?

Comment

Link of the video for ******s who can't even copy paste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoeSJQWeQco

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X