Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the GOOD OF BOXING Pascal MUST win on Saturday night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree on the fact that Pascal is a character and boxing is devoid of those right now. But Pascal isnt that good a fighter really....I wouldnt mind seeing the back of Soapy though (no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by _Pascal_ View Post
      WTF?

Seriously though, Pascal is the kind of fighter to bring new fans to the sport.....
      Who gives a ****, if you're not profiting from Boxing, what do you care if new boxing fans get brought in. Let the promoters and networks worry about that.

B-Hop is my fave fighter, I acknowledge that to the average eye, he can be a bit boring, and I acknowledge that he cherry picks at this stage of his career. BUT SO WHAT. I'm not watching him hoping for some slugout match, I'm watching him because I know that he is great and that every win against this calibre of opponents at this point is HISTORY.

If someone is truely your favorite fighter, you root for him, not worry about Boxing. I don't think you're a real B-Hop fan though, you're a bandwagon jumper.

Comment

The Executioner is coming for your soul Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I agree on the fact that Pascal is a character and boxing is devoid of those right now. But Pascal isnt that good a fighter really....I wouldnt mind seeing the back of Soapy though (no ****)
          he's deceptively good...much better than people give him credit for because of his leaky defense and inconsistent style

but if anyone has a chance to beat bhop its pascal. pascal is awkward enough to confuse hopkins and one thing people overlook in pascal is his keen sense of timing his opponent and working angles

pascal will be coming into this fight with a gameplan or several panda should say...expect him to come in better prepared than he did against dawson

also people forget an old frustrated jones put enough damage on hopkins to make him pass out in his dressing room. pascal is coming in with a full tank and he's going to come at hopkins with everything but the kitchen sink. pascal isnt a stiff fighter like pavlik...he's got great lateral movement

Comment

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
            we all get old eventually
            not if ya die

Comment

I hope that B-Hop TKOs Pascal and then retires.

Comment

For the good of boxing, Hopkins needs to retire

Comment

Working...
                X