• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    In Canada PBC tripleheader

Adonis Stevenson vs Edwin Rodriguez

Adonis Stevenson vs Edwin Rodriguez

Alexander Brand vs Michael Seals
    Damn bro - you want Rodriguez to get KTFO twice in one night? Brutal

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Edwin just isn't championship level. Close but not quite. Didn't know he was with Ronnie shields. Figured he'd have better technique
      He lacks technique, and is not very good, but if more of his fights go like this, he and seals both go on my favorites list LOL

Comment

• Hate that west coast delay

Comment

• Rodriguez is the Gatti of 175 lbs.

Comment

• Just sloppy and nasty but absolutely beautiful!

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              That knockdown Edwin suffered was the closet moment to decapitation where a fighter actually got up since Bradley/Holt. oh yeah Froch/Groves I too. those two come to mind. that replay looked brutal, great fight
              Throw your hands up like if you don't care!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!

That 1st round Rodriguez gave no ****s!!! Seals showed some heart as well.

Is it me or does Seals remind of Allan Green without the looking at his shoes every 2 seconds??

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                Throw your hands up like if you don't care!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!

That 1st round Rodriguez gave no ****s!!! Seals showed some heart as well.

Is it me or does Seals remind of Allan Green without the looking at his shoes every 2 seconds??
                Hahahaha I said the same thing in here when the fight was starting. He reminds me of Allan Green also. I think it is the eyebrows LOL
                Last edited by deanrw; 11-14-2015, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Unconfirmed report on Twitter says Seals partially dislocated his shoulder with a left in the first. That's why he wasn't throwing it with any thing on it. There was more. I'll try to find it.

Comment

• I'm going to watch this again tomorrow for the lulz. Funny fight but man it was good

Comment

Working...
                      X