No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims Conspiracy To Create a White Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Floyd's point is clear, fans don't want to see GGG in the ring with someone that could beat him, this is why the majority is against the GGG vs Ward fight, even though any boxing fan that only watches for the love of the sport should demand this fight to happen before Ward fights Kovalev so that we get 2 great fights instead of 1, but fans trying to find any reasons for this fight not to happen and for Ward to fight Kovalev, this is what Floyd is 100% right about.

There was a reason for people to hate on Floyd Mayweather apart from race, that was his persona and character that he sold to the world, and that worked for him, Ward is however the exact opposite of Floyd, yet still he became the most hated fighter in the world once he became a threat to GGG.
    These mythical "fans" are in reality Cotto/Canelo fans, who want the path to be cleared for them to fight at MW. Until GGG is there they will be slaughtered. It is quite transparent where Mayweather's interest in this scenario - he will un-retire, fight the winner and claim "Middleweight lineal title". To that end GGG is pressured by all means necessary to go up to fight Ward - who in reality is a lightheawy. So when they say that "Ward is pressured" - they are projecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      But you keep ignoring that Ward-GGG was proposed for late 2016. So Golovkin could have fought Cotto or Canelo first anyway.

That's if they fight him. Which they probably won't. They'll likely vacate the title and Golovkin will fight another stumblebum whilst his greatest challenge will have moved up to 175.

The hype train keeps rolling.
      ... no, I'm not ignoring that... not at all... I'm just waiting to see where Cotto/Canelo will be at next spring... and I'm also waiting to see just where Ward will be at "late 2016"... (I'll bookmark this one and I'll remember you about it next fall...)

Comment

• Floyds jealous that boxings next start is a WHITE fighter (GGG). Conspiracy to create a superstar? Ummmm HBO tried VERYYY HARDDDD to make broner a superstar aka the next floyd mayweather, but marcos maidana derailed that hype train!

And why is floyd defending andre ward? Because hes a black fighter? Thats Pretty racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... no, I'm not ignoring that... not at all... I'm just waiting to see where Cotto/Canelo will be at next spring... and I'm also waiting to see just where Ward will be at "late 2016"... (I'll bookmark this one and I'll remember you about it next fall...)
          I wasn't even talking to you.....

Comment

• The guy with NSAC and USADA in his pocket talking about conspiracies lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              What about GGG Ward AND Ward Kovalev AND Cotto/Canelo GGG? why wouldn't any boxing fan want to see 2 great fights instead of 1 or 3 instead of 2, the reason is simple, there are VERY few BOXING fans, the majority are BOXER's fans. A boxing fan would demand all fights cuz they would all be great, a boxer's fan will demand only the fights that his favorite boxer can win and try to find reasons for all other risky fights not to happen.

Fanboyism at its best. I don't recall Floyd fans talking about him not needing to fight Pacquiao, everyone asked for the fight but the whole argument was about the negotiations and terms of conditions like testing and money split, in the case of GGG his fans don't even want the fight with to be negotiated and giving excuses like Ward is not a draw and all the bs that has nothing to do with the actual fight. And these are of course the same people who criticized other fighters for making business decisions even though they were already proven HOFers.
              By all means - fight fans want to see all these matchups. The question is - in what order. My preferable order would be: Cotto/Canelo winner - GGG, then GGG-Ward, then Ward-Kovalev. By the look of things yours would be GGG-Ward first. So that GGG had to go first up and then down. To weaken him to increase the chances of Cotto/Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                I'll never forget him -- I've been banned from this site only once: when I said that ginger was Irish... and I've been banned for 'racism'...
                oh really ooops

sorry all, was just kiddin

I love all, especially irish/mexicans

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Floyds jealous that boxings next start is a WHITE fighter (GGG). Conspiracy to create a superstar? Ummmm HBO tried VERYYY HARDDDD to make broner a superstar aka the next floyd mayweather, but marcos maidana derailed that hype train!

And why is floyd defending andre ward? Because hes a black fighter? Thats Pretty racist.
                  You are making Floyd's point-match GGG tough against Ward and see if he is the next superstar or he gets beat like Broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Yeah it make sense for Ward, not for Golovkin

Yeah I like good fights and Ward vs Kovalev is a helluva fight. So is Canelo/Cotto vs GGG.

One of those fights won't happen if GGG vs Ward happens first. Simple as.
                    Like I said, he could fight the winner first then Ward, np at all.

4 good fights > 3 good fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK
                      But you keep ignoring that Ward-GGG was proposed for late 2016. So Golovkin could have fought Cotto or Canelo first anyway.

That's if they fight him. Which they probably won't. They'll likely vacate the title and Golovkin will fight another stumblebum whilst his greatest challenge will have moved up to 175.

The hype train keeps rolling.
                      Originally posted by MDPopescu
                      Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I wasn't even talking to you.....
                      ... So: do I have to "respectfully" wait until you give me the "permission" to interfere?...

Comment

Working...
                      X