Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Trout Will Be On PPV In Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a good business move, it is not like he has to build that audience anymore.

Comment

People is not going to be PPV, is for people who doesn't have showtime. It has happened before.

If is turns you are correct that will be my first Fok You Cotto.

Y con esta la jodio. Si es cierto por supuesto

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
        People is not going to be PPV, is for people who doesn't have showtime. It has happened before.

This is, more or less, how I see it also. This would be the exact opposite of a "thank you" to your loyal fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
          This is, more or less, how I see it also. This would be the exact opposite of a "thank you" to your loyal fanbase.
          well the mans gotta eat too... lol everyone wants a fuking free handout now a days

he's a professional athlete... not a barbarian fighting for your entertainment, so pay up if you want to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
            If this fight is PPV I will not buy it and I will pull for a Trout Win!!

And this is coming from a Cotto Fan before his car accident.

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
            well the mans gotta eat too... lol everyone wants a fuking free handout now a days

he's a professional athlete... not a barbarian fighting for your entertainment, so pay up if you want to watch
            So the rest of the world get it free and we have to PAY for it WTF?!?! We are his loyal FANS who always pay for his PPVs and Tickets? Nah that would be a slap in our faces.

I'm already pissed off.
            Last edited by Puya; 11-20-2012, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Sorry Cotto, but I'm not buying a PPV that will be free everywhere else.

If it were against someone like Canelo or Pac, sure I'd probably buy it, but against Trout? Nah.

Comment

On the official showtime page it says "not available on showtime in PR" this is probably so everyone can watch it because not everyone has showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post

Normally, I would let a post like this go but I'll make an exception. Cotto is not a homeless guy, he's a millionaire so that thing about having to eat does not hold much water.

You can pay up if you want to since you have the right to do that. Just like I have the right to express my opinion and not pay if I feel it's not justified, most importantly, if only people in Puerto Rico are the ones forced to pay to watch its premier boxer at the moment.
                  Last edited by Exciterx30; 11-20-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    On the official showtime page it says "not available on showtime in PR" this is probably so everyone can watch it because not everyone has showtime.
                    Yep I saw it is official!!! http://sports.sho.com/events/cotto-vs-trout

FU Cotto

I'm done. good night guys!!

Comment

Yep I saw it is official!!! http://sports.sho.com/events/cotto-vs-trout

FU Cotto

I'm done. good night guys!!
                      Ha! So, that's like a symbolic shove to Cotto for the PPV deal. If so, that was a funny one.

Comment

Working...
                      X