No announcement yet.

Do you agree with this quote?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you agree with this quote?

Government is an expert at breaking your leg and handing you a crutch and then say, "see without me you couldn't walk".
    Yes, I agree (provide examples of Govt. breaking legs and handing you a crutch)
    50.00%
    No, I don't agree
    50.00%
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 11-08-2012, 06:59 PM.

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
    Government is an expert at breaking your leg and handing you a crotch and then say, "see without me you couldn't walk".
    A crotch??

Comment

Government is an expert at breaking your leg and handing you a crotch and then say, "see without me you couldn't walk".
      A crotch??

Comment

you can keep your stinkin' crotch, government!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          A crotch??
          Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          A crotch??
          oh boy....

when the little chinese ppl are questioning your english.....

Comment

Government is all about force, destroying wealth and dumping the debt on the people.

Only suckers think its the answer to anyone's problems. And we sure have a lot of suckers in America

Comment

A crotch??

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                oh boy....

when the little chinese ppl are questioning your english.....

didnt know tbear is chinese....

kadyo is japanese...

Comment

Shouldn't that be crutch?

In any case, I would interpret that quote as meaning, that the govt. deliberately places its citizens in a position, when they have no other choice but to rely on said govt. to alter that position.

Its like creating a disease and a cure, infecting the population with the disease knowing that the populace have no other choice but to turn to the one with the cure.

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  Government is all about force, destroying wealth and dumping the debt on the people.

Only suckers think its the answer to anyone's problems. And we sure have a lot of suckers in America
                  Govt. in its present form {corrupt} is all about creating financial opportunities for contributors at the expense of its citizens. Govt. officials once elected are in a very strategic position to make enormous sums of money, by selling favors. Ofttimes and again at the expense of the populace that elected them.

True! Govt. intervention is not the answer on all levels for all problems, but it can be beneficial on a grander scale when needed. The problem with the general populace is that they rely on Govt. too much for too many things. The Govt. cannot be faulted for incompetent citizens, especially when Govt. resources, even though limited, are made available to all.

Americans are spoiled, silly, incompetent and more importantly, DEPENDENT.

Comment

Originally posted by piggy'sSqueal View Post
                    didnt know tbear is chinese....

kadyo is japanese...
                    chinese, japanese, dirty knees, look at these....

Comment

Working...
                    X