Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between Run/W Knives and Mike Alvarado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    when Lampley asked him about the gun, he might as well have said 'yea, it was mine'

that dude is the Mexican Jermain Taylor right now
    Can you imagine the **** trying to rob an off licence (liquor store, Fat Yank) though? I bet he'd give up in the first two minutes.

It's amazing that Victor Ortiz is now no longer the biggest Mexican quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Can you imagine the **** trying to rob an off licence (liquor store, Fat Yank) though? I bet he'd give up in the first two minutes.

It's amazing that Victor Ortiz is now no longer the biggest Mexican quitter.

be honest, when you saw that interview, you kinda knew he was gonna get his ass kicked

and yes, Ortiz has been lapped...i wanna see Rios-Ortiz next

Comment

One's a Mexican who just stands there and lets you repeatedly pound him in the ring, before claiming he can't see after you've unloaded everything in his face....... the other's Mike Alvarado.

Seriously, I can't get a ****ing break when it comes to betting lately. Mike Avacado was the underdog, and maybe rightfully so, but as they'd split two fights I thought it was worth a bit of £££. Yet I reckon even Bermane "****, was I supposed to try and hit him back?" Stiverne put up more of an effort.

Sad to see a Mexican warrior "do an Ortiz" there... I bet Avacado wished he'd gone into the ring with "my friend's gun... well... not my friend... it was... the owner's... I ... you know.. honestly, it wasn't mine, Amigo."

What's with that anyway? That bodylanguage when Lampley asked him about it. The **** looked about as shifty and nervous as Beercules when he sees his sister in the drinks cabinet.

Comment

Haha Alvarado pulled a fast one. Rios is back doe! GGG vs Rios make it happen! Rios would be so happy if us fans could make that fight happen for him!

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            Avocado had already quit against Provodnikov.....easier to do it for a second time...easy money on Rios mate, never a good sign to be in legal trouble before a fight.
            He took a serious pounding vs Provodnikov, that was brutal. It's honestly hard for me to call that quitting. Dude almost got killed in there.

Comment

Alvarado is a moron. There's always rumblings here in Denver that he's getting into ****. The guy goes out and gets into drunken fights routinely.

Maybe he can go back to the barrio and get a job now. Seriously embarassed the other night for him.

Comment

It's amazing how this got through, largely on the strength of two competitive prior bouts.

Has there ever been anything so similar before, where a shell turns up for a pay day?

Comment

It's amazing how this got through, largely on the strength of two competitive prior bouts.

Has there ever been anything so similar before, where a shell turns up for a pay day?
                  Not sure about for a trilogy, but Ricky Burns has been doing it for the last two years.

Comment

Not the same because he was such a warrior, but the fight reminded me of the the 4th Vazquez/Marquez fight.

Comment

With that guy though, it was as if he KNEW he wouldn't do anything. Like someone had said to him "what do you want to do - get paid a few thousand dollars for getting your head bashed in, or go grocery shopping at 4am and not realise that someone else has a gun in the car?"

Comment

Working...
                      X