Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing News interview with Paul Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly is Larry ruining? He made a sensible comment, that certainly pertains to the article.

Nobody seems to care much about fighters when they’re not fighter, so why should these guys care about pleasing the fans, over gaining as much money they can in the sport.

His point is very relevant to the article.

Comment

God bless you Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
        What exactly is Larry ruining? He made a sensible comment, that certainly pertains to the article.

Nobody seems to care much about fighters when they’re not fighter, so why should these guys care about pleasing the fans, over gaining as much money they can in the sport.

Thank you...if this was a floyd is gay or Manny is on steroids thread it would be 20-30 pages by now...He was the guy they claimed everyone ducked..but now that he is not fighting and is hurt...look how no one gives a ****..**** these damn wack ass fans

Comment

3 pages? Posters on here should be ashamed! SMH

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Thank you...if this was a floyd is gay or Manny is on steroids thread it would be 20-30 pages by now...He was the guy they claimed everyone ducked..but now that he is not fighting and is hurt...look how no one gives a ****..**** these damn wack ass fans
            Just copy and paste a TMZ article regarding you know who, this is why I don't care if fighters do what the fans want them to do or not. Just 3 pages for this thread? Can't believe it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              3 pages? Posters on here should be ashamed! SMH
              And it is only 3 pages because i keep posting...and i am getting slammed for speaking on how **** these fake ass fans are...if i was a boxer i'd say ****em to..get your money and look out for your health cause once you retire or get hurt these b1tch's dont give a **** about you..they rather post in threads with naked fighters....damn shame and this guy fought with all heart to entertain ya'll and all you can say is" WELL HE CHOSE THE PROFESSION"

Comment

aint got sh2t to do with Floyd
                They can't enter this thread but make a Floyd is in the club or Floyd is overrated thread and you have a 100 plus response thread...but yea thats ok right???

Respect to PWill though

Comment

aint got sh2t to do with Floyd
                  if this was a floyd is gay or Manny is on steroids thread
                  They can't enter this thread but make a Floyd is in the club or Floyd is overrated thread

Last edited by UTEP; 07-08-2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

Respect to PWill though
                    Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                    and then ya'll come in with just the purpose to try to own me?? wtf is wrong with ya'll?

Comment

Paul Williams if you're reading this thread i apologize for all the Floyd talk some people are doing (^^^^^) some posters just can't help themselves

Get well champ.

Sincerely, an unbiased poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X