Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson-Kendall Holt Set For 2/22, ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is VADA going to be involved again with doing extra testing?

Comment

Friday Night Fights? Damn homie them Nikki Minaj ass shots set u backwards

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
        Friday Night Fights? Damn homie them Nikki Minaj ass shots set u backwards
        If I remember correctly, his fight before Khan was on an FNF card (against Cayo). He's been out for over a year, so he gotta start over and get his rep up again.

Comment

I wonder if Amir Khan will go to that fight?

Comment

Damn good headliner for an ESPN card. Looking forward to it.

Comment

This is a great fight for fnf. Its a good match up and not some horrible mismatch. PEDS or not Peterson is a good body puncher and will be to much for Holt who isn't getting any younger.

I wonder who Peterson will get matched with next? He can be matched with GBP and TR fighters.

Comment

good fight, bradley left in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  This is a great fight for fnf. Its a good match up and not some horrible mismatch. PEDS or not Peterson is a good body puncher and will be to much for Holt who isn't getting any younger.

I wonder who Peterson will get matched with next? He can be matched with GBP and TR fighters.
                  Peterson doesn't open up much against big punchers. This could be a fight where both guys just stare at each other for 12 rounds. Also I wouldn't count Holt out. Peterson can be hurt and Holt can stop him if he lands a big shot. It's tough to call a winner here, I'm just hoping for some action with these two.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    I wonder if he's going to continue using testosterone with a legal exemption.
                    I was wondering the same thing.
                    Will he be allowed to use power pellets now?

Comment

Lets see if Peterson can shake off the rust early and take holt off his game plan

Comment

Working...
                      X