Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best material to stuff a punch bag??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I am gonna do for mine is get a empty punch bag then buy some of that stuff which go's under carpet which is soft and put that round the inside of the puch bag to give it soft padding then buy a soil stack (which is big pipe which takes all the waste out side house) and cut it just a bit shorter than the punch bag and by end caps. Then seal the bottom with cap then place loads of small bags of sand init till I get the weight I want. Then place that in the middle of the punch bag and the fill the rest with old rags like t shirts. That will add more weight and make it softer the once weight you want it place. A end cap for soil stack and your done. Also with it if you ever need to make it heavier or light undo bag and just take end cap of and add more sand or take sand out good thing is using soil stack keeps sand all in one place. But put sand in bags because soil stack won't hold all sand and it will get out though gaps and go to bottom of bag.

Comment

I have heard rdxsports.com punch bags.
      I just ordered leather punch bag from this shop.so i recommend you can buy from there.
      rdxsports.com/en_gb/boxing/punch-bags
      I purchased from this shop before one month ago .Now still this is better in condition..I think it is a good choice .
      Last edited by elina jhon; 03-16-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X