Lets mourn the death of Kim Jong Il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Lil Homie..

Comment

• a step back to having a nuke holocaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
        How are you going to celebrate his death? By watching Monday night football with Chino XL?
        LOL

Comment

• According to an account I read on the BBC. There was this journalist who would interview people who would escape from NK and he said they told him they had a speaker installed in their homes.

They would wake up to propaganda and go to sleep with it. Imagine living in that type of a world?

It's funny the people that defense these types of dictators are always living in the west...you ever notice that?

It's like the idiots I see with Che Guevara shirts in star bucks on South Beach......give me a fukin break. Really sacrificing for the revolution hu? hahaha fukin idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            lol are you serious? have you stopped to read some of your posts?

flabbers is a delightfully pleasant chap! wtih an excellent sense of humor. . . rapier wit as well. ..

he's not talking about shooting himself. . or making up lies about rapping with chino-xl, whoever the hell that is. . . stealing guns from gang-bagners (although probably a lie, but that makes it even worse IMO). . . you woudl think that you are some EMO teenager, not a 40 year old dude. . .
            Flap your gums when you ran like a bia in the dome,keep kissing real posters asses and leave the upper echelon alone.dont be a victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Programmed to hate tyranny? Get a life people. You are obviously programmed to be a moron.

Who is hating on race or religion, who?
              some of these turds will act like i was racist,if hating scumbags is racist then i am a bigot,i am glad that man is dead and i hoped they desecrated his body,how many people did he starve to death and you have the fcking nerve,to defend this scum.This has nothing to do with race dipshts its HUMANITY.

Comment

• I'm not gonna say I'm "glad" he's dead. I'm not particularly "glad" that anyone dies.

But I'll be damned if I sit around and get sensitive over it. Fuck him, and everybody who looks like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                  They don't approve of it in South Korea either.

You are this site's biggest supporter of Israel, but Orthodox Jews in Israel don't care much for your lifestyle either. They wouldn't permit a gay pride parade in Jerusalem. According to orthodox Judaism, a man should choose death before sodomy:
                  Why are you always going on about gays?

Comment

I rarely mention it other than in reference to you.

Your ****sexuality defines you, squealpiggy.

Let's not forget how you chose your username.
                    Squeal is secretly lusting for you, Tunney.

Comment

Let's not forget how you chose your username.
                      You took your name from the famous George Michael song, eh heterosexual?

Comment

Working...
                      X