Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best/legit site for boxing bet's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best/legit site for boxing bet's?

I want to put some money on the Pac v. Marquez fight

Any posters w previous betting experience have any suggestions?

Got no idea. Iwant to know to I want to bet $20 on Marquez maybe become rich nyahahahah lol. But it's not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Got no idea. Iwant to know to I want to bet $20 on Marquez maybe become rich nyahahahah lol. But it's not going to happen.

Comment

Found this site:
        http://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/bo...uez-e215105301

They have most of the upcoming fights on but it's a European site. Good odds too... I'm looking at Pac-Marquez ending within 6 rounds and odds are 10/3. Those are great odds. 30$ bet = 300$

I'm considering making a gamble on Kirkland tommorow. Anyone familiar with this site?

Comment

I've been using Bodog for like the past 3 years. It's legit. The only difference is now they charge you for using your credit card whereas before they had no fees. You get your winnings via a check mailed to you within a week after you cash out.

I heard 5dimes was also good. I haven't put any money in there but they have a much wider array of betting options. I might actually use them for this upcoming pacquiao fight simply because of all the prop options, because there's no way in hell I'm putting money on him straight up (he's an 11-1 favorite right now).

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
            I've been using Bodog for like the past 3 years. It's legit. The only difference is now they charge you for using your credit card whereas before they had no fees. You get your winnings via a check mailed to you within a week after you cash out.

I heard 5dimes was also good. I haven't put any money in there but they have a much wider array of betting options. I might actually use them for this upcoming pacquiao fight simply because of all the prop options, because there's no way in hell I'm putting money on him straight up (he's an 11-1 favorite right now).
            Are you in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
              Are you in the US?
              Yes, I live in the US.

Comment

http://www.bet365.com/

Comment

Ahh... I chose to go with Bet365 but they don't allow U.S customers to bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Something Jr View Post
                    Ahh... I chose to go with Bet365 but they don't allow U.S customers to bet.
                    5dimes.com

And only 5dimes. Always.

Comment

Working...
                    X