No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Form Rising During Tough Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fabie View Post
    Lots of fallacies, stereotypes and assumptions in many levels in that statement. WORKING HARD can also be as much fun while showing or not showing "fun" is also a bad measuring stick towards judgement...after all, why judge? haha
    I can tell you haven't done any major work in your life, by work I mean labor. There's nothing "FUN" with countless hours of running, sparring and all kinds of body work, hours, days and weeks into the fight. There's a reason why boxers and/or athletes with great work ethic are commended and universally respected by people in any field.

It's never fun, as you boldly claim it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAidMan View Post
      I can tell you haven't done any major work in your life, by work I mean labor. There's nothing "FUN" with countless hours of running, sparring and all kinds of body work, hours, days and weeks into the fight. There's a reason why boxers and/or athletes with great work ethic are commended and universally respected by people in any field.

Exactly exactly but what do you expect from this current generation they are fat lazy turds who have no work ethic. I enjoy working out but it gets old and it's like having a second job. Mad probs to all people who stick to a routine

Comment

Kenneth Simms hell Victor Passillas beat the crap of Kenneth Simms in the amateurs

Comment

I wonder if sparring partner #3 is reading this, Freddy doesnt even know his name.

Comment

Take that with a grain of salt. Freddie reporting has little more credibility than the tabloids, he's just spit too much b.s.too many times...

Comment

Texasboi15 returns in 35 days! Prepare yourselves!

Comment

How is it that no one in Pac's camp knows what electorlytes are?

Comment

I cant wait to hear all the excuses "team pacfraud" makes when he loses absolutely a joke already what we have been hearing..

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAidMan View Post

Again I would repeat, there's a lot of fallacies, stereotypes and assumptions in your statements.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      I wonder if sparring partner #3 is reading this, Freddy doesnt even know his name.
                      LOL was thinking that myself

Comment

Working...
                      X