No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Eyes Barclays Opener After Big Title Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Eyes Barclays Opener After Big Title Win

Former junior welterweight champion Paulie "The Magic Man" Malignaggi appeared on the latest edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show. Malignaggi faces WBA welterweight champion Vyacheslav Senchenko on April 29th at the Donbass Arena in Senchenko's native Ukraine. [Click Here To Read More]

Zab vs Paulie would be a good fight to open up the Barclays in bk.

Comment

If paulie is up on the scorecards ! I promise he will get robbed!
      But i have a feeling senchenko will beat him fair and square even though im rooting for malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
        If paulie is up on the scorecards ! I promise he will get robbed!
        But i have a feeling senchenko will beat him fair and square even though im rooting for malignaggi
        Ive watched Senchenko and he throws hard punches but no big combinations. He throws 2 punch combos most of the time and he's slower than Paulie. I picked Paulie to win but still afraid of a robbery.

If Paulie wins this fight and features on Barclays opening night that show might sell some good numbers. They should try and get Judah in that card as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Ive watched Senchenko and he throws hard punches but no big combinations. He throws 2 punch combos most of the time and he's slower than Paulie. I picked Paulie to win but still afraid of a robbery.

If Paulie wins this fight and features on Barclays opening night that show might sell some good numbers. They should try and get Judah in that card as well.
          If paulie gets his jab working he has a good chance to win ! Paulie has to be the agressor for parts in this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            Zab vs Paulie would be a good fight to open up the Barclays in bk.
            not bad.... Win or lose for Paulie, they should do that. Also zab should take it if he can't fight the winner of peterson/khan

Comment

Khan would probably fight Paulie at 147 in a rematch for the belt if Paulie pulls this off.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                not bad.... Win or lose for Paulie, they should do that. Also zab should take it if he can't fight the winner of peterson/khan
                They should get Luis Collazo too....I have no interest at all in a Khan Judah rematch or a Paulie Khan rematch.

Comment

Paulie's doing an Amir Khan & will pay for it. Dudes with no punching power need to shut their pie hole because the judges will ream him a new one if Senchenko doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                  X