Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL "how the site looks through Bringer's eyes" thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Ignore is the button of puss boys that can't handle the heat.

I'm proud to be an American.

There's no "heat", there's just a bunch of adults trying to have conversations and their annoying eight-year-old brother coming into the room and being irritating. This thread is NOTHING to do with you, you're just getting in the way of the fun. It's time for bed, little boy, you're up past your bedtime.

And if "Anorak wishes he was a Fat Yank" (so tired, so played out) is all you've got, then I've nothing to lose.

Really... all I want is to go one thread without you hijacking it with this desperate, witless "look at me! look at me!" posturing. You're not funny, you're not insightful, you're not interesting. If you see me flipping you on ignore as some kind of "quit", then good for you... I've quit against you. Irritating little boy.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Looks like my thread the other day inspired you.

What's with this lparm ****, though? Seems like he's desperate to make a name for himself here in the lounge, but all I see is a bunch of wild swings in desperation. Like Rockin' vs D-Zizzle.
      Yeah, I knew you'd take it in good fun, brother.

And, as with my post above, I've had enough of the little prick. I dunno why some people see ignore as an admission of defeat. I've even see some say it means you've "lost the argument". But there's no "argument" I'm losing, it's just some tiresome little boy jumping in for attention 24/7 and having nothing to say.

Comment

Nobody is safe against this guy.

Comment

Being that tall, and constructed mostly of metal, the only thing the Bringer sees is Japanese Business Men going to and from work.

Comment

My chemical romance IS the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              It's serious beef. Only yest. I sent him a pm saying I'd take a swing at him with a chain in real life, and leave his face full of metal. He told me it already was, so I was a bit too late. But we do hate each other.

As for lparm... kid, if you don't stop being a pest I'm gonna have to flip you on ignore to stop you spamming up my threads with flame bait, son. Stick to one or two, don't get tiresome.
              Glad to see you express yourself....... but be careful who you do it to, were you not the mod who BPP banned a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                Glad to see you express yourself....... but be careful who you do it to, were you not the mod who BPP banned a while back?
                BPP bans me on the regular.

I'm only joking about me and Bringer btw... this thread is just in fun.

Comment

Working...
                X