Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bellator..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kind of like him, haven't seen much of him in MMA yet, so look forward to seeing what he'll do in Bellator. I remember watching him on Real Pro Wrestling.

Comment

King Mo just got put to sleep!!

Comment

hell yea, i know i didnt like him was hoping he get ko like that, but man i feel bad for him hopefully his not hurt n can continue his career, dude just always a show off thinking his the MMA Roy Jones jr

Comment

Curran/Shamhalaev is gonna be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            Why everybody in here dodges Bellator in the MMA Forum? Everything talked about is the stupid UFC. Bellator even has the best Lightweight in the world Michael Chandler... Dont underestimate Bellator, they wont fall like Pride, WEC or StrikeForce. Bellator is here to stay.
            Is Stallone wearing hilts in your avi pic?

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              I don't know. I haven't gotten behind bellator even though they seem to have a couple of good fighters.

It was very easy for me to get behind Strikeforce(even when it was EliteXC) I would get excited before most of their events, but I've never once gotten excited about a bellator event. Most of their fighters even their really good ones are boring or not nearly as exciting to watch as their UFC counterparts. Especially since Lombard and Alvarez aren't there anymore.

Kinda reminds me of UFC during the Liddell/Ortiz/Sylvia days. I just couldn't get excited for any UFC event especially since PRIDE had guys like Wanderlei, Rampage, Fedor, Cro Cop.

Bellator might get there in a couple of years but they aren't there yet.
              Strikeforce was never Elite XC.

Shabulat Shamhalaev is the ****ing truth. That dude has some serious skills.

Bellator's seasons haven't been as compelling as their first 3 imo. With that said I love the fact they are capitalizing on the Russian talent. The UFC didn't do it quick enough, Bellator is taking the best guys from Russia, and are getting the Brazilians that aren't necessarily recognized. My only problem is that Marlon Sandro has clearly declined since he got stopped by Curran.

If the UFC didn't get to Korea as quickly as it did, Bellator could have been the home for international MMA.
              Last edited by Japanese Boxing; 02-22-2013, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Last night had some great knockouts, dudes were getting put to sleep left and right.

Comment

LMAO King Ho got put out with half a ***** slap!

Comment

Bellator is having way more exciting fights thatn UFC currently. Its just a matter of time that Bellator will take over MMA as #1 company. Thats my call, UFC is hurt, they are firing fighters like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                      Strikeforce was never Elite XC.

Shabulat Shamhalaev is the ****ing truth. That dude has some serious skills.

Bellator's seasons haven't been as compelling as their first 3 imo. With that said I love the fact they are capitalizing on the Russian talent. The UFC didn't do it quick enough, Bellator is taking the best guys from Russia, and are getting the Brazilians that aren't necessarily recognized. My only problem is that Marlon Sandro has clearly declined since he got stopped by Curran.

If the UFC didn't get to Korea as quickly as it did, Bellator could have been the home for international MMA.
                      yes I know Strikeforce and EliteXC merged.

Comment

Working...
                      X