Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Student Sues White School Over Racist “****** Day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand ****** being offensive, but is wanksta racist? I didnt know wanksta had anything to do with being white. Waksta day actually sounds appropriate for the way they were dressing although still unacceptable for being at a school.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      I understand ****** being offensive, but is wanksta racist? I didnt know wanksta had anything to do with being white. Waksta day actually sounds appropriate for the way they were dressing although still unacceptable for being at a school.
      wanksta isn't racist, but that is neither here nor there compared with this story

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        wanksta isn't racist, but that is neither here nor there compared with this story
        Its in the story, ****** or wanksta day. It said wanksta is synonymous with ******.
        Wangsta is also a pejorative slang term for a white person who emulates the mannerisms, language and fashions associated with African-American culture.
        "Wangsta is a combination of the words White and gangsta.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Its in the story, ****** or wanksta day. It said wanksta is synonymous with ******.
          yea, I"m not sure that the local journalist from the newspaper in minnesota knows wtf they're talking about.

Comment

yea, I"m not sure that the local journalist from the newspaper in minnesota knows wtf they're talking about.
            I wasnt attempting to justify it, Id remove my own kids from the school. I was just a little confused on that.

Comment

• LMAO thats the most hilarious thing ive ever heard

****** DAY? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• every party has a pooper.

Comment

it's a disgrace period bruh n law
                  Disgraceful, and tasteless Bruhnlaw. But whats even the more sad about this event is as soon as I read the headlines, I KNEW it was somewhere in the U.S.

Comment

• Bananas......

Comment

• It seems every 20 something white American is a ******. It must be that your main genre of music is Rap, so you'll wanna be's.

Comment

Working...
                      X