Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is starting to rival jordan and woods.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
    *******s P4P Rankings

1. Check_Hooks
    2. Hugh Grant
    3. pasawayako
    4. Puga
    5. Pacdbest
    6. The Prince
    7. JOM'S
    8. Marcov
    9. peyk-peyk [Inactive, but still in the Top 10.]
    10. pacfan

I won't put guys like, Vegan, Sugar Sting Ray, ect on the list because they[trolls] tries too hard.
    I think Hugh Grant should be number 1 P4P on the ******* list. He is a 6 division champ.

Comment

• yes he will...duckquaio and woods are in the same club too the I LOVE CHEATING ON MY WIFE club ashsaahahahahhahaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        yes he will...duckquaio and woods are in the same club too the I LOVE CHEATING ON MY WIFE club ashsaahahahahhahaaaaaa
        Don't you DARE say that!!!! You know *******s think Pacquiao is a god, he's sinless, never ever did one thing wrong in his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          I think Hugh Grant should be number 1 P4P on the ******* list. He is a 6 division champ.
          He hasn't done much this year. He did put on a good fight in the last few months, but wasn't enough to sealed the deal. Check_Hooks has been totally unstoppable since January.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
            He hasn't done much this year. He did put on a good fight in the last few months, but wasn't enough to sealed the deal. Check_Hooks has been totally unstoppable since January.
            Lol, okay, I guess check hooks is the undisputed P4P.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Lol, okay, I guess check hooks is the undisputed P4P.
              He sure is. Better luck to the other guys next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Pac is like Jordan and Woods in that he has sex with hookers and he wwears Nike.

Pac is not the face of boxing? He is the neck of boxing. Jordan and Woods got the highest ratings in their sports. Manny, as you are aware, gets the snd highest ratings in his sport, AFTER floyd.

Manny is like Scottie or Phil Mickelson. Hall of Famer. Won some stuff. But we know who the fans pay to see.
                Yes pac is the face of boxing either u want to admit or not, people pay to see pac to win while on floyd people pay to see him lose.

That's why the president of america invited pac in the white house not floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                  Pure bull****. First he's ATG of boxing in like 3 years, then hes on par with Jordan in 1 year. You guys are ****ing ridiculous.
                  No one is forcing u to believe that he's on jordans level.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
                    Great news for Pac and congrats to him for making his money but let's keep it real. He's not rivaling MJ nor ever will
                    U could be right but at least thre r some people especially the author of this article who is an american believe that pac is starting to rival jordan.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      That's why the president of america invited pac in the white house not floyd.
                      P-a-c-t-a-r-d.

Comment

Working...
                      X