Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Manny was checking for STDs not PEDs
    Considering the amount of time he spends in brothels cheating on his wife.

I'm not suprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      but i thought the purpose of the test was to assure both of them are clean?

if 14 days was good enough for floyd, why isn't it good enough now?

what, cause floyd says so?
      No, Manny wanted 24 days, and then he wanted 21 days. Floyd said 14 day to meet him the middle. Your man Pan turned that down. Now that they know Floyd already said no cut offs after that, they now decide that they will go down to 7 days...to late in Floyd’s mind because he already tried to meet Pac and Pac said no; now that Floyd is saying no after trying to meet Pac in the middle you guys (*******s and Pac fans are two diff types) the *******s won’t open your eyes because your blinded with your love for Pac....

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        Wrong genius, if they have reason to suspect anything, they'll take blood all the way up to the day of the fight. Pacman wants none of it.
        SUSPICION isn't an would-be-all verdict to one's greatness. If that is the case, we can all be suspicious of great men. Unless there are equivocal proofs or grounds for testing, this is even unjustified.

It is like calling a presidential impeachment trial due to suspicions alone WITHOUT due proofs.

Pacquiao (or Mayweather) have never, ever shown symptoms of drug-use aside from their winning ways.

So what else do the Mayweather camp have against Pacquiao that is substantial to call forth a drug test, that he continually beat up his opponents?
        Last edited by fabie; 11-10-2010, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

are you a doctor v-3?.........lol
          What does being a doctor have to do with it? I asked a question and if you can't answer, say so.

Now, if the NSAC is so worried about vein damage, why do they draw blood for their HIV, Hep B and C testing?

Anyways, these Doctors that are saying that HGH is out there and there is "nothing we can do about it"...LOL. Are you kidding me? Blood testing is what we can do about HGH. I played high school and college ball, so I know a little bit about the different things that athletes take to get an advantage. Heck, I know a buddy that plays in the NFL and says that most guys are on that HGH. They won't get caught because the NFL doesn't do blood testing.

The gist of what I saying is this, the whole "vein damage" excuse doesn't fly. Urine can't catch everything, especially not HGH or other designer drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
            Pacquiao (or Mayweather) have never, ever shown symptoms of drug-use aside from their winning ways.
            Other fighters have been caught or have admitted to cheating despite conventional drug testing methods.

So what else do the Mayweather camp have against Pacquiao that is substantial to call forth a drug test, that he continually beat up his opponents?
            How about what Ariza has stated publicly regarding what Manny doesn't know about the "stuff" he gives him?

Does that constitute reasonable suspicion?

Comment

SUSPICION isn't an would-be-all verdict to one's greatness. If that is the case, we can all be suspicious of great men. Unless there are equivocal proofs or grounds for testing, this is even unjustified.

It is like calling a presidential impeachment trial due to suspicions alone WITHOUT due proofs.

You are dumb as rocks. What does the NSAC have to test anyone?

Comment

Nah. These fanboys are just playing mind games now. They know all about that. They're butt hurt. They had to retaliate by stating the ridiculous.

*******s need not respond to these obvious trolls. Pac already won the mind games. Pac got into Floyd's head as seen in his racist tirade. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  Other fighters have been caught or have admitted to cheating despite conventional drug testing methods.

How about what Ariza has stated publicly regarding what Manny doesn't know about the "stuff" he gives him?

Does that constitute reasonable suspicion?
                  From a quote? That's the proof? Wow...just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    You are dumb as rocks. What does the NSAC have to test anyone?
                    Exactly. The NSAC doesn't have proof any fighter cheats or doesn't until after they get tested.

Comment

When i say suspicious, I'm not talking about without due proofs. The USADA will be taking random urine along with blood testing up to the day of the fight. They'll take blood in the last week or two only if there is anything suspect in the urine. For example, the Mayweather - Mosley fight.

Having said that, why would Pacquiao refuse such a test when its clear they wont be drawing any blood in the last couple of weeks if he is actually clean?

He doesn't want the fight, is he dirty? You kind of have to scratch you head on that one. Is he afraid of Mayweather? Is he really afraid of needles?

What is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X