No announcement yet.

Wednesday of Fight Week - Porter Blog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Showtime Shawn View Post
    well it's not just me man. it's dominic wade who is a killer, farah ennis, tyrese hendrix, some new serano kid out of philly and mike wilson who was with me in the amateurs. should be 6 great fights
    I'm liking the sound of that!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Agreed.

We've got a lot of good stuff on tap within the next month ; Malignaggi/Diaz II, Hopkins/Ornelas, Jones/Green, Kessler/Ward, Guzman/Funeka, Bradley/Peterson, etc....

Some "fans" only want to talk about the big events though, man. Some guys really only just follow a small handful of fighters, and not the entire sport.

It's a damn shame.
      that is ashame man because there are some killers coming up between 140 and 175 right now

Comment

I'm liking the sound of that!
        you know serano

Comment

Gonna watch your fight, Shawn. There's nothing I can say that's already been said but I'm a fan of yours. Shawn Showtime Undisputed Porter!

Comment

well it's not just me man. it's dominic wade who is a killer, farah ennis, tyrese hendrix, some new serano kid out of philly and mike wilson who was with me in the amateurs. should be 6 great fights
            Hell yeah. Man i gotta start looking for fights in tunica more often. Once i came up here to school i didnt think there was anywhere to watch good fights. Seems i was very wrong. I already got off of work and everything. Ima leave early saturday and get to the fitz... Get a few drinks... Lose some money haha. Thanks man for giving me something fun to do this weekend its been a rough last couple of months and this is gonna lift my spirits big time

WAR PORTER!

Comment

shawn what weight will you aim at btw?

147 - 154 - 160?

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
                shawn what weight will you aim at btw?

147 - 154 - 160?
                154 right now but me and my dad are considering the move to 147

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                  Hell yeah. Man i gotta start looking for fights in tunica more often. Once i came up here to school i didnt think there was anywhere to watch good fights. Seems i was very wrong. I already got off of work and everything. Ima leave early saturday and get to the fitz... Get a few drinks... Lose some money haha. Thanks man for giving me something fun to do this weekend its been a rough last couple of months and this is gonna lift my spirits big time

WAR PORTER!
                  thats awesome brother. what are you going to school for

Comment

you know serano
                    Is it Raymond Serano?

Comment

Agreed.

We've got a lot of good stuff on tap within the next month ; Malignaggi/Diaz II, Hopkins/Ornelas, Jones/Green, Kessler/Ward, Guzman/Funeka, Bradley/Peterson, etc....

Some "fans" only want to talk about the big events though, man. Some guys really only just follow a small handful of fighters, and not the entire sport.

It's a damn shame.
                      Good international fights happening too, Fragomeni-Erdei, Sosa-Mayol, Kameda-Naito, Khan-Salita, Huck-Afolabi, Diaconu-Pascal 2 etc. etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X