Collapse
No announcement yet.

***** deletes her boyfriends WoW characters [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of man acts like that? I could understand if she just chopped up his book he was writing or something that he was attempting to profit off of but a game....Come on, you aren't getting much out of this except wasting away hours of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      I never have but been wanting to.. to see what all the fuss is about. I figure if it's that addicting than it must be good
      Nah i've played it but I don't see why people get addicted to it the "questing" feels like i'm working

Comment

What ever happened to just uninstalling the damn game? Why the **** does it take like 10 mins just to delete the characters????

I hope she made a video after the domestic violence incident.

I can't believe grown men play this game and get so seriously involved in it.

Comment

She's a ***** but she probably did him a huge favor. That WOW game and similar types of games make some people forget the real world.

Comment

Haahahhahaa.........

Comment

that's not funny. ***** deserves a good hiding

Comment

Originally posted by Dare 2 Die View Post
                that's not funny. ***** deserves a good hiding
                It is funny. Only loosers play wow.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  hahahahahahha fuken geek

on jim rome they talked about how futbol coaches were telling there players to not have sex before games and some dude emailed

" We don't have sex before games either"-signed war of warcraft players hahahahahhahahahahhahaha
                  Never heard of that game is it any good?

Comment

Working...
                  X