No announcement yet.

Attn: Admins & Mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    I would have bit that little cheezie puff off a long time ago.. and shoved it up your ass with a garden spade.. so stop dreaming twinky.. You stink of bull****..

And do what take it home and put it under your pillow?

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none View Post
      And do what take it home and put it under your pillow?
      Can you READ,Hector???? I said I would shove it up his ass with a garden spade..
      I leanred how to be an E-tough guy from you...

Comment

We should have a pet forum so dog can be on it.

Comment

We should have a pet forum so dog can be on it.

Comment

****!! Double post....shiet!

Comment

i do agree w/ most of dogg's rants and brought a lott've similar stuff up in the Comments forum. i have a few more of my own that i normally don't care too much about but i'm bored and the Lounge is slow this morning.

bear in mind, it has nothing to do with this fabricated reminiscing on the 'good ol days'. believe me, i bitched about the good ol' days DURING the good ol days wayyyyy more than i ***** now. so here's some more lame **** that needs to go:

people banned- there are some severely ****ing lame people on here yet guys like Nwahhs get banned for trivial ****. whoever says who stays or goes sucks.

lame threads-going along with what i just said, why are more threads not deleted? there's a thread about drinking your own piss. are you ****ing kidding me? i'm not sayin 2 fill the boards with intellectual discussions. i don't mind goofy **** and attempts at humor but, come ****in on. draw the line somewhere.

alts- i was never much of a fan of this but you people are, hands down, the WORST at doing it. no wonder why it's a bannable offense. here's a simple piece of advice for making an alt: be funny. the guys at upstanding****inngcitizens are douche's too but at least they can make funny and convincing alts.

bitching about bitching- people that reply to forum criticism by saying **** like "if you don't like it then **** off you ****in muther****er!!" but if you truely believed in that principal then you wouldn't have commented on MY post to begin with. then again......if i believe in that then i wouldn't be ranting about YOU either. so that makes me a hypocrate along with you. and i'm ok with that

clubs- Team this and Group that and old school this and **** off. why do people need to validate their iden****** even further by creating clubs? what's even funny is when they think that YOU'RE trying to be in one. like all new posters are automatically Newbies and vice-versa. insta-gang! what the **** is this, West Side Story? not pickin on boxingscene though. every forum is guilty of this.

overposting of You Tube vids- like when people ask 'whats your favorite band?' or 'who has the best rap videos?' instead of just sayin who it is, ****ers will just post a video. like i'm gonna watch this whole ****in thing just to get your opinion. at least tell us what it is if yer gonna post the vid.

people that assume yer really pissed- some of you people live and breathe this **** and take everything to heart and that's.........well........that's ok. but most of us don't. so when we gripe and roust, don't make a weak ****in comback by trying to convince everyone that we're in need of prozac while headbutting our computers.

again, just bored. most of u peeps are way cool and obviously i wouldn't come back here if it wasn't mildly fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                I would have bit that little cheezie puff off a long time ago.. and shoved it up your ass with a garden spade.. so stop dreaming twinky.. You stink of bull****..
                yo mama

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                shut your mouse bed wetter.
                yo mama, two time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson Jones View Post
                  Out of all the forums I've been apart of, Boxing scene is by far the most colorful. The freedom of expression that you get with the avatars and signatures are great imo.
                  This is the correct post. Anyone who says different is wrong in this instance and should be redirected.

Comment

Originally posted by Purity2 View Post
                    i do agree w/ most of dogg's rants and brought a lott've similar stuff up in the Comments forum. i have a few more of my own that i normally don't care too much about but i'm bored and the Lounge is slow this morning.

bear in mind, it has nothing to do with this fabricated reminiscing on the 'good ol days'. believe me, i bitched about the good ol' days DURING the good ol days wayyyyy more than i ***** now. so here's some more lame **** that needs to go:

people banned- there are some severely ****ing lame people on here yet guys like Nwahhs get banned for trivial ****. whoever says who stays or goes sucks.

lame threads-going along with what i just said, why are more threads not deleted? there's a thread about drinking your own piss. are you ****ing kidding me? i'm not sayin 2 fill the boards with intellectual discussions. i don't mind goofy **** and attempts at humor but, come ****in on. draw the line somewhere.

alts- i was never much of a fan of this but you people are, hands down, the WORST at doing it. no wonder why it's a bannable offense. here's a simple piece of advice for making an alt: be funny. the guys at upstanding****inngcitizens are douche's too but at least they can make funny and convincing alts.

bitching about bitching- people that reply to forum criticism by saying **** like "if you don't like it then **** off you ****in muther****er!!" but if you truely believed in that principal then you wouldn't have commented on MY post to begin with. then again......if i believe in that then i wouldn't be ranting about YOU either. so that makes me a hypocrate along with you. and i'm ok with that

clubs- Team this and Group that and old school this and **** off. why do people need to validate their iden****** even further by creating clubs? what's even funny is when they think that YOU'RE trying to be in one. like all new posters are automatically Newbies and vice-versa. insta-gang! what the **** is this, West Side Story? not pickin on boxingscene though. every forum is guilty of this.

overposting of You Tube vids- like when people ask 'whats your favorite band?' or 'who has the best rap videos?' instead of just sayin who it is, ****ers will just post a video. like i'm gonna watch this whole ****in thing just to get your opinion. at least tell us what it is if yer gonna post the vid.

people that assume yer really pissed- some of you people live and breathe this **** and take everything to heart and that's.........well........that's ok. but most of us don't. so when we gripe and roust, don't make a weak ****in comback by trying to convince everyone that we're in need of prozac while headbutting our computers.

again, just bored. most of u peeps are way cool and obviously i wouldn't come back here if it wasn't mildly fun.
                    This is a pretty funny post. I couldn't stop laughing like a ****** with this.

I agree about people who need to be banned and aren't.

Some alts long Anorak's chinese guy were funny, but the ones that aren't are really quite sad. Atleast make the most of your tomfoolery.

Comment

i think this lounge just suffers from inactivity. there's hardly anything to read in this forum as is and nothing interesting going on most of the time, and that's on top of not being active enough. i'd say the non stop boxing section is quite healthy though in terms of quantity. quality is up to interpretation.

Comment

Working...
                      X