Comments Thread For: Johann Duhaupas Returns, Dominates Nascimento Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
    red k given
    That is some intelligent debate there. But you had to think for a bit about what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
      He is now just like Duauahpas is suddenly newsworthy

You know why
      I sure do my friend, i sure do

Comment

Duhaupas in his last 5 fights before Nascimento.

Jarno Rosberg(undefeated) knocked him out
        Janne Katajisto 16-1-1 knocked him out
        Erkan Teper(undefeated) lost but went the full twelve rounds only losing by
        3 points
        Manuel Charr-Beat him to get Wilder
        Deontay Wilder-lost but lasted 11 rounds with the Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Deontaytheking View Post
          Duhaupas has become a pretty good heavyweight.
          I think he was always a decent heavyweight. He just mainly fought in France & places like Morocco or Panama. He knocked out a couple Euro level guys who had good records then he had the close fight with Teper. I think at that point he realized he could hang with a better level of fighters. He then beat Charr a month later in a close fight. He got a good ranking beating Charr (Charr was top 10 WBC)& found himself in with Wilder. He kind of came out of nowhere. HE is now scheduled to fight Robert Helenius on April 2 in Finland. He is getting big fights now...

Comment

Duhaupas in his last 5 fights before Nascimento.

Jarno Rosberg(undefeated) knocked him out
            Janne Katajisto 16-1-1 knocked him out
            Erkan Teper(undefeated) lost but went the full twelve rounds only losing by
            3 points
            Manuel Charr-Beat him to get Wilder
            Deontay Wilder-lost but lasted 11 rounds with the Champ!
            He is fighting Robert Helenius april 2 in Finland. This guy is a tough SOB willing to fight anyone, anywhere & on short notice. Kind of like what Tony Thompson has done the last few years. May not win them all but he's getting to visit some nice countries & he is making a good living. He can be added to the gatekeeper position along with Derric Rossy, Arreola, Chisora & Tony Thompson. Kevin Johnson is now a journeyman & no longer a gatekeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Looking for the fight myself. Duhaupas had been down & hurt before by a trialhorse. Wilder been down by Harold Sconiers. These things happen from time to time. After the chin he showed against Wilder it is a surprise to hear this though...
              After the beating Wilder administered on him, nothing would be a surprise. Wake up!

Comment

Duhaupas has become a pretty good heavyweight.
                Get the F*** out of here... Lmao!!! That was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  After the beating Wilder administered on him, nothing would be a surprise. Wake up!

Me wake up? Did you see the punches he took in the Teper & Charr fights? Big bombs in those fights too...He is a tough sob & from what I've seen of the Nascimento fight there was no knockdown but Duhaupas had some swelling on his eye. He swept him according to the cards but I only saw HLs of the fight. I been following Duhaupas for a few years. I got a bunch of his earlier fights along with all his recent fights. I have seen what he can do more then most here...
                  Last edited by joe strong; 02-13-2016, 12:46 AM.

Comment

That is some intelligent debate there. But you had to think for a bit about what to say.
                    Dude beat a club fighter, and took him 10 to take him out. Let me repeat, The man beat a "Club" fighter and it took him 10... Think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                      Dude beat a club fighter, and took him 10 to take him out. Let me repeat, The man beat a "Club" fighter and it took him 10... Think about that.
                      Teper & Charr are not club fighters. The same club fighter took Fury the distance if I have not mistaken...

Comment

Working...
                      X