Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I don't understand about boxing fans today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color really has a lot to do with it.....

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
    Soon as I seen your avatar I knew you were a Floyd nuthugger. Is there any black people that actually are true fans and see through all the bs or is it the "I'm black, he's black, he is always right" mentality?
    If Floyd was white there wouldn't be not one complaint. But do to the fact he's not and Americans only support a winner as long as he or she isn't black that causes all the hatred we see against the man. Personally I'm like this, black, Mexican or white if yi u are American born I'm rooting for that fighter. To hell with some cat from another country coming here representing his people. Only a fool would trade in his own for a foreigner. That's like turning your back on your family......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Pretty much, and Canelo didn't offer a catchweight either, Floyd offered 147 and wouldn't budge on 152.

The entire notion of boxing isn't hit without getting hit, it isn't the ams, pro boxing is about winning the fight whether you get hit or not.

OP is butthurt flomo, only real point he had was about Canelo not walking through Lara based on Angulo.
        All that, and the only conclusion you could come to was me being a Flomo?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
          Soon as I seen your avatar I knew you were a Floyd nuthugger. Is there any black people that actually are true fans and see through all the bs or is it the "I'm black, he's black, he is always right" mentality?
          * Are

And Dilla & Floyd have nothing to do with each other.

Comment

Working...
          X